Go and get him!

lol

Unbelieable. When I started this thread I was only joking and having a bit of fun. 

However, I read some posters turning their nose up at someone we have about as much chance as getting as finding oil in the Pennines. Comments like, “I wouldn’t touch him” “yesterday’s man” etc. 

A man that has been a solid winner all his managerial career all his coaching life, and some wouldn’t touch, preferring to speculate over Megson. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Seriously, I wouldn’t have him. I don’t dislike anybody more in football than him. Football has moved on - if any club gives him a job now they need their head testing. All he does is upset people, spend a load of money and leaves clubs in complete disarray with infighting. He doesn’t improve players unlike the top managers. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hack-Abusi said:

Does Jose buy in to " “Tactical Periodisation is a practice concept that has a Conceptual Matrix – the play, the collective intent, the Tactical, supported by the Game’s MacroPrinciples; it’s operationalised based on another matrix, the Methodological that is supported by its own Methodological Principles, respecting a Standard Morphocycle in building a Specific style of playing.”

If so .... STAY AWAY FROM OUR CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it wrong that whilst I read that all I saw was Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hack-Abusi said:

Does Jose buy in to " “Tactical Periodisation is a practice concept that has a Conceptual Matrix – the play, the collective intent, the Tactical, supported by the Game’s MacroPrinciples; it’s operationalised based on another matrix, the Methodological that is supported by its own Methodological Principles, respecting a Standard Morphocycle in building a Specific style of playing.”

If so .... STAY AWAY FROM OUR CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if someone had come out with that at an interview, you'd have put your foot up his arse wouldn't you?

21 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Seriously, I wouldn’t have him. I don’t dislike anybody more in football than him. Football has moved on - if any club gives him a job now they need their head testing. All he does is upset people, spend a load of money and leaves clubs in complete disarray with infighting. He doesn’t improve players unlike the top managers. 

Seriously mate, we won’t get him. 

26 minutes ago, M Royds said:

Seriously mate, we won’t get him. 

Obviously!  I think he’s finished in top level football. I understand that Inter and Real were interested in him again but they must be mad to employ him. He won’t go to a second tier club as his ego won’t allow it. Possibly a move to China or the Portuguese national side may appeal.

58 minutes ago, M Royds said:

lol

Unbelieable. When I started this thread I was only joking and having a bit of fun. 

However, I read some posters turning their nose up at someone we have about as much chance as getting as finding oil in the Pennines. Comments like, “I wouldn’t touch him” “yesterday’s man” etc. 

A man that has been a solid winner all his managerial career all his coaching life, and some wouldn’t touch, preferring to speculate over Megson. 

It's just in Wednesday fans DNA, 

We don't want some lad from Tranmere because it would be "Setting up for League One"

We'd rather be linked with Patrick Kluivert, just so we can see him jog 80 steps per game.

1 hour ago, M Royds said:

lol

Football's moved on mate. Mourinho really is a yesterday's man and I feel for the club who'll be unfortunate enough to hire him next.