Fans Forum Wednesday at 1867 suite

7 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

1/ Therein lies the problem ..

A great many on here post like they've discovered the "theory of relativity"

"It's all Chansiri and Jos''s fault"..

Is it buggery...

the Sheffield Wednesday cake is a tiered affair being made for bloody years n years ..

It's being made with the wrong ingredients and isn't firm enough to hold the giant cakeball that was made to put on top ...ĺ

All that's left soon will be a pile of crumbs .....

2/ Sheffield is in Yorkshire not London ..

There again lies the biggest fault of our Chairman ...

Hes got the demographic miles out !!

That definitely is his fault ....

Perhaps he's getting his ideas about the demographic from the fashion thread in the dressing room?

2 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

Perhaps he's getting his ideas about the demographic from the fashion thread in the dressing room?

You may not be far off here my friend ?

You can just picture the scenario now ...

Joe the able assistant walks into the boss's office 

D/C = "Morning Joe so what's occurring" ?

JOE= Well Boss you told me to have a look at the fanbase and look at what kind of guys we are catering for ? ..

We have loads of our guys on Owlstalk chatting away to the "Members" and it's very good news, they are minted ..

One of them even  has a stately home with a Butler !! Even you haven't got one of those boss?

Loads of them buy and wear the latest expensive designer fashion apparel,  I personally think they look a right bunch of Mr La- di- da Mamby Pambies in their fashion choices, but each to their own eh ?

This lot are Shìtting money ...

They all drive around in expensive motors apart from a few who have parts missing off their "Ride" but we won't go into that at this moment that's another story :ph34r:.

There's loads of them living in other countries and they still attend the odd game so money is no object for these guys. 

Some of of them are a bit "grumpy and stuck in their ways" as the English say but we will turn them into our way of thinking ...

I really think we have hit the Jackpot here Boss ?

We get the impression reading all the posts on here that 

this lot are all "Big Time Charlies" and most of them hold the highest awarded Profesional FA Coaching Badges available in the world too !!...

I really cannot believe our luck? 

We've struck Gold !!

"Money No Objectsville"

Who would have thought it ?

Bloody Sheffield of all places, "Twinned with Monte Carlo"....

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

You may not be far off here my friend ?

You can just picture the scenario now ...

Joe the able assistant walks into the boss's office 

D/C = "Morning Joe so what's occurring" ?

JOE= Well Boss you told me to have a look at the fanbase and look at what kind of guys we are catering for ? ..

We have loads of our guys on Owlstalk chatting away to the 

"Members" and it's very good news, they are minted ..

One of them even  has a stately home with a Butler !! Even you haven't got one of those boss?

Loads of them buy and wear the latest expensive designer fashion apparel,  I personally think they look a right bunch of Mr La- di- da Mamby Pambies in their fashion choices, but each to their own eh ?

This lot are Shìtting money ...

They all drive around in expensive motors apart from a few who have parts missing off their "Ride" but we won't go into that at this moment that's another story :ph34r:.

There's loads of them living in other countries and they still attend the odd game so money is no object for these guys. 

Some of of them are a bit "grumpy and stuck in their ways" as the English say but we will turn them into our way of thinking ...

I really think we have hit the Jackpot here Boss ?

We get the impression reading all the posts on here that 

this lot are all "Big Time Charlies" and most of them hold the highest awarded Proffesional FA Coaching Badges available in the world too !!...

I really cannot believe our luck? 

We've struck Gold !!

"Money No Objectsville"

Who would have thought it ?

Bloody Sheffield of all places, "Twinned with Monte Carlo"....

Drink a litre of Bailey's in one go....then spark a spliff to even it out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Drink a litre of Bailey's in one go....then spark a spliff to even it out.

Mulled wine with half a bar of Bournville melted in it with a couple of fingers of Red Eye has just the same effect with a tad better street Cred attached to it over the Baileys Spliff combo ....

Thanks for reading it and the feedback C77...

Got to dash now just been and ordered my new Veyron from Gilders 

Got a long drive home to Virginia Water from here 

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

I genuinely think all this forum will serve to do is make matters worse.

The last one was a complete and utter waste of time with fans shouting out over one another, this got DC's back up a bit and I just don't think it was very productive at all.

The situation now just 4 months later is far worse and fans attending tomorrow night are going to be even more p***ed off than the last time due to our abysmal performances, fans favourites being frozen out and DC seems either unwilling or unable to pull the trigger on a manager who is so far out of his depth it's embarrassing.

DC will be more p***ed off going into this one as well due to the fact that fans have been singing for the managers head during matches and increasingly critical of the club on social media. He'll now most probably be throwing good money after bad and won't like the fans shouting out and trying to tell him how to run the club after the amount of money he's put into the club.

What was needed was a small forum, perhaps with a handful of local journalists (Dom Howson, Paul Walker and Alan Biggs for example) putting questions to the chairman and the interview being broadcast in full and perhaps the chairman doing an online Q & A for the fans to accompany this where he addresses directly fans questions that have been submitted to the club.

We need dialogue, clarification and cool heads.

Nothing good will come out of this forum.

Still think he’ll announce he is selling up. Most on here will probably think this opinion is Bull. I’m hoping it is, Red? :biggrin:

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, DeeJayOne said:

Two questions:

1. Why not stream it online for all fans to watch?

2. Why aren't our conferencing facilities already solidly booked out with Christmas parties in the week before Xmas?

Well that's easy........

Corrie's on

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Mulled wine with half a bar of Bournville melted in it with a couple of fingers of Red Eye has just the same effect with a tad better street Cred attached to it over the Baileys Spliff combo ....

I was looking at that but there's no ashtray.

42 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Should have come to see me OG

I've just done @Eastleigh Owl a cracking deal on a 57 plate Vectra in electric blue

:stuwinky:

• Haha 1