Fans Forum Wednesday at 1867 suite

4 minutes ago, DeeJayOne said:

Two questions:

1. Why not stream it online for all fans to watch?

2. Why aren't our conferencing facilities already solidly booked out with Christmas parties in the week before Xmas?

Maybe you should attend the fans forum and ask those very questions. 

:biggrin:

Edited by steveger
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, owlmanc said:

Tbf the drivers from D’s taxis were planning on having their do there 

Is it fancy dress and they are all going as the invisible man ? 

Edited by S36 OWL
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, HarryPlopper said:

Who said tow the line?

I meant complete nobheads.

What is your point?   There will be many attending who will have no agenda for positive change who just want to argue for arguments sake, and that is what I was I getting at.

But some like you just like to be argumentative for arguments sake, don't they?   

But agenda for positive change often means disagreement and concerns have to be raised. You can't just go along and clap and kiss ar5e.

Everyone has the right to challenge and question what is ( not ) going on at the club.

Your very post, instantly attacking people for no real reason other than thy have a different opinion, is a pretty large contradiction, wouldn't you think ?

Guest Hirst1867

Are the fans who are 'vocal on social media posting potentially damaging information about the club' really the biggest problem?

Or is it the ones who have stopped coming altogether, even season ticket holders of many years who are saying theyve had enough, the people who've paid their money but stopped attending the games.

We run the risk of alienating even more supporters, loyal and passionate supporters of the club who are vocal about their concerns at this forum. I hope its handled well or things could just go from bad to worse. 

1 minute ago, Hirst1867 said:

Are the fans who are 'vocal on social media posting potentially damaging information about the club' really the biggest problem?

Or is it the ones who have stopped coming altogether, even season ticket holders of many years who are saying theyve had enough, the people who've paid their money but stopped attending the games.

We run the risk of alienating even more supporters, loyal and passionate supporters of the club who are vocal about their concerns at this forum. I hope its handled well or things could just go from bad to worse. 

That’s actually a very good point. The ones at matches have paid good money and will probably continue doing so. It’s the ones that have walked away and never hear from you need to worry about. 

Forgive me if this is wrong place to post this. Had tickets for Forum on Thursday and booked hotel in Sheffield (non-refundable, cheap room in EasyHotel). Can’t make it to rearranged Forum on Wednesday but rather than just cancel room and kiss goodbye to cash, was wondering if it could be used by a homeless person. Hotel not v helpful but does anyone have suggestions for local homeless charities that I could liaise with to try and get them to arrange?

Not trying to put myself up as owt grand-just a normal bloke who doesn’t like waste. Sorry if this isn’t proper use of site! Thanks

• Like 2

8 hours ago, 2roland2 said:

1/ because we are backwards 

I actually can’t just blame Chansiri for this , our club just has a problem with being backwards it always has. 

2/ Same reason as why we have no sponsors, pay on the day fans, very little commercial income in general, because he is trying to fleece people with extortionate pricing. This is my problem with him, he just doesn’t learn, he hasn’t yet and he never will, he sees loyal fans and just thinks mehhh thy will pay eventually.   he doesn’t understand South Yorkshire and Sheffield in general. 

1/ Therein lies the problem ..

A great many on here post like they've discovered the "theory of relativity"

"It's all Chansiri and Jos''s fault"..

Is it buggery...

the Sheffield Wednesday cake is a tiered affair being made for bloody years n years ..

It's being made with the wrong ingredients and isn't firm enough to hold the giant cakeball that was made to put on top ...ĺ

All that's left soon will be a pile of crumbs .....

2/ Sheffield is in Yorkshire not London ..

There again lies the biggest fault of our Chairman ...

Hes got the demographic miles out !!

That definitely is his fault ....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1