Fans Forum Wednesday at 1867 suite

You have to hold Chansiri with a bit more respect on the back of this.   He knows full well he will get pelted with some right crap, from some right Neanderthals too and yet he (or someone) is still pushing for this.     This news has instantly taken me up a notch on what I was feeling about the club, I don't know about anyone else.

I cannot attend, and to be honest I'm not one to push the big questions anyway - but I do hope the people who attend ask the right questions and in the correct manner.

Hard questions are fine, impertinent questions are fine - absolute stupid questions is what we sometimes get though and those waste everyones time.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, HarryPlopper said:

You have to hold Chansiri with a bit more respect on the back of this.   He knows full well he will get pelted with some right crap, from some right Neanderthals too and yet he (or someone) is still pushing for this.     This news has instantly taken me up a notch on what I was feeling about the club, I don't know about anyone else.

I cannot attend, and to be honest I'm not one to push the big questions anyway - but I do hope the people who attend ask the right questions and in the correct manner.

Hard questions are fine, impertinent questions are fine - absolute stupid questions is what we sometimes get though and those waste everyones time.

Why are the people that dont tow the line always labelled "knuckledraggers", "neanderthal", etc? 

Just now, lukestheman82 said:

Why are the people that dont tow the line always labelled "knuckledraggers", "neanderthal", etc? 

Who said tow the line?

I meant complete nobheads.

What is your point?   There will be many attending who will have no agenda for positive change who just want to argue for arguments sake, and that is what I was I getting at.

But some like you just like to be argumentative for arguments sake, don't they?   

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, lukestheman82 said:

They are knuckledraggers and Neanderthal if they think that if you aren't hurling personal abuse at Chansiri and Jo's you are towing the line.

See Facebook comments on Uni cancelling the club's booking for best recent examples.

23 minutes ago, HarryPlopper said:

Who said tow the line?

I meant complete nobheads.

What is your point?   There will be many attending who will have no agenda for positive change who just want to argue for arguments sake, and that is what I was I getting at.

But some like you just like to be argumentative for arguments sake, don't they?   

Have I argued any point?, nope, just the generalisation of part of our fan basr who have differing views. 

P. S, are you in a scrabble type game where you get extra points for mentioning arguments and its variants?