Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jamthesun

Fans Forum now Thurs. (That should be Wednesday)

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, jamthesun said:

As title

Ant more negative comments about DC?

Been some right cap written about him, I actually think he is bothered about the club, ok made mistakes, but do think he is trying.

All this running scared, really? Octagon cancelled, not his fault but some don't see it.

Is it not a positive speaking to the players if clearly something is not working?

Exactly how I run my company, listen, consult as believe it or not usually one person does not know everything. Then make a decision based on facts and budget not gossip.

  • Like 3
  • Agree 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, steveger said:

Well done SWFC, he may be some things but the guys no coward no matter what some tin foil types say.....

He fronts up well, might be our "Top Boy" if he swops his suit for some decent casual ware. 1 against a 1000:tango:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Ant more negative comments about DC?

Been some right cap written about him, I actually think he is bothered about the club, ok made mistakes, but do think he is trying.

All this running scared, really? Octagon cancelled, not his fault but some don't see it.

Is it not a positive speaking to the players if clearly something is not working?

Exactly how I run my company, listen, consult as believe it or not usually one person does not know everything. Then make a decision based on facts and budget not gossip.

 

Chansiri is an arrogant, stubborn, childish man who won't accept responsibility for his mistakes, and tries to pass the blame onto others.

 

Did he not say "I'll do it my way?".

 

Fans have begged him to consult people knowledgeable about the game, not simply those who are trying to serve the interests of players on their books.

 

If I ran my business like he runs SWFC, I'd be in liquidation.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

Streamed by ifollow. Only one camera angle though. 

Heard this fellas doing the commentary for I follow in the future

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I said made mistakes. He has obviously consulted people, granted not the ones mentioned on Owls talk. What is he going to listen to advisors recommended within football or me, you any number of people on here.

When you look at the many comments on here I don't think this would be my 1st choice for wisdom, just be 500 different opinions.

Arrogant maybe but, could also be a cultural or his upbringing. 

At least he seems to be doing something now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Peacenocchio said:

I'm outraged that I started a thread with the right day on it and all the right information. And everyone's on this one!

FFS!

lol

 

 

We don't care about the truth

 

It's boring

 

lol

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, edmontonowl said:

 

 

We don't care about the truth

 

It's boring

 

lol

Ok. I've just seen on Facebook that Liamshagger98 has said that Sheffield Uni are suing us for loss of trade. What a joke this club is etc etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

As I said made mistakes. He has obviously consulted people, granted not the ones mentioned on Owls talk. What is he going to listen to advisors recommended within football or me, you any number of people on here.

When you look at the many comments on here I don't think this would be my 1st choice for wisdom, just be 500 different opinions.

Arrogant maybe but, could also be a cultural or his upbringing. 

At least he seems to be doing something now.

 

I've never criticized Chansiri for the financial commitment he has made.

 

Nor the pricing, because the only way he could spend his money was to increase turnover.

 

What turned me against Chansiri was not his retention of Carlos, because that was an honest mistake.

 

It was his refusal to dismiss him when it was clear that the players had lost faith, and we'll never know how long he would have stuck with Carlos had Swansea not made their welcome advances.

 

He clearly dug his heels in, and said that he'd rather see the team play in an empty stadium than sack the Portuguese.

 

He then had the audacity to blame the fans for the situation.

 

It is inconceivable that by now he has not realized that the advice received from Doyen et al. is unsound, and riddled with self-interest.

 

Surely if you or I went into fishing, we would seek the advice of those who know the business, not those with their own agendas.

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heard from a mate who works at the club that Chansiri is going to ask the fans their opinion about the players and staff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

 

I've never criticized Chansiri for the financial commitment he has made.

 

Nor the pricing, because the only way he could spend his money was to increase turnover.

 

What turned me against Chansiri was not his retention of Carlos, because that was an honest mistake.

 

It was his refusal to dismiss him when it was clear that the players had lost faith, and we'll never know how long he would have stuck with Carlos had Swansea not made their welcome advances.

 

He clearly dug his heels in, and said that he'd rather see the team play in an empty stadium than sack the Portuguese.

 

He then had the audacity to blame the fans for the situation.

 

It is inconceivable that by now he has not realized that the advice received from Doyen et al. is unsound, and riddled with self-interest.

 

Surely if you or I went into fishing, we would seek the advice of those who know the business, not those with their own agendas.

Was not meant as a personal criticism in you.

Just my overall observations. I would assume in his eyes the advise he got produced 2 good seasons by our standards and with hindsight would have done something different. He may feel that swooping managers did not work before so will it work again, I don't know.

Personally the manager needs to go as seems to have lost the players and no way back from that.

The thing that is awful is the communication especially the last few weeks with all the speculation. See what the forum brings eh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Peacenocchio said:

I'm outraged that I started a thread with the right day on it and all the right information. And everyone's on this one!

FFS!

lol

 

 

You'll soon get over it peacenocchio dear lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, bobness said:

Heard from a mate who works at the club that Chansiri is going to ask the fans their opinion about the players and staff.

 

The Daily Show with Trevor Noah internet trump donald trump i dont know

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, BRADDO said:

I totally agree mate. Those expecting some stunning announcement that the club is in someway changing its MO so that it may actually become competent, are going to be disappointed.

 

I hope the new MO gets all the injuries sorted pretty quickly.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

yes I know it's modus operandi !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

 

Chansiri is an arrogant, stubborn, childish man who won't accept responsibility for his mistakes, and tries to pass the blame onto others.

 

Did he not say "I'll do it my way?".

 

Fans have begged him to consult people knowledgeable about the game, not simply those who are trying to serve the interests of players on their books.

 

If I ran my business like he runs SWFC, I'd be in liquidation.

 

To be fair, if he doesn't change his ways, I wouldn't back against him putting us into administration.

  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

 

To be fair, if he doesn't change his ways, I wouldn't back against him putting us into administration.

WTF ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I must say if anything in all this comical mess we find our selves in the club must to credit for really trying to get this forum going and to as many fans as possible 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I expect the fans forum to be all about Chansiri as it normally is. I think he has only arranged it to have a mad rant at fans who criticise him , the manager and his mate Paxo.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tickets on sale November the 14th 2018 at 7.00pm

 

Now it's vanished

Edited by addedtime
update
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...