Bruce on his way

On 17/12/2018 at 19:26, owlmanc said:

As per title. Been told today he’s coming in  after Christmas he’s just on holiday in Barbados at the moment. I have friend in work who is close to lots of footballers. He’s not as owl and for him to even mention it means it’s come from a good source. Just passing on what I’ve been told today. 

Now , i just need those six lottery numbers from you while you are here. 

On 17/12/2018 at 19:35, owlmanc said:

Just passing on what I’ve been told today. What’s with the attitude? 

5 days on and this now looks like a good shout,well done sir. Bet Bob feels a silly tuppence after his witty contribution ?

1 hour ago, G.Reaper said:

5 days on and this now looks like a good shout,well done sir. Bet Bob feels a silly tuppence after his witty contribution ?

No worries like I said I am not ITK, haven’t got a friend whose mum is the cleaner st the club etc. I knew my source wouldn’t make it up and he was adamant. It’s rare that I hear anything about the owls (most contacts are north west based) I mean I can bore the forum with details of pogba wanting to go to city etc but we’ve got bigger things to worry about. 

5 minutes ago, owlmanc said:

No worries like I said I am not ITK, haven’t got a friend whose mum is the cleaner st the club etc. I knew my source wouldn’t make it up and he was Adam Ant. It’s rare that I hear anything about the owls (most contacts are north west based) I mean I can bore the forum with details of pogba wanting to go to city etc but we’ve got bigger things to worry about. 

3F7C2FA1-63A5-4905-B039-99D324632881.gif

Edited by theowlsman
  • Haha 1