Bruce on his way

I think Bruce is first choice should we change manager? It would appear Bruce doesn't want to get back in work until after Christmas which after the year he has had is perfectly understandable? It would also explain why Jos hasn't been sacked yet and he obviously doesn't want to go down the caretaker route after Bullen's masterclass last season?

1 minute ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I think Bruce is first choice should we change manager? It would appear Bruce doesn't want to get back in work until after Christmas which after the year he has had is perfectly understandable? It would also explain why Jos hasn't been sacked yet and he obviously doesn't want to go down the caretaker route after Bullen's masterclass last season?

Yes

31 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I hope you are correct OP I really do but unfortunately I very much doubt it. 

He’s not my first choice. Just passing on what was told to me. I never say I’m ITK and rarely even start a thread. My friend works in a place where he deals with footballers every week. Someone has said it to him from within the game. Like I’ve said he’s no interest in the owls apart from knowing I support them. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Twaddle said:

To be fair to the OP this was exactly the same story that was told by an ex player yesterday.

I agree mate. Like I say wasn’t doing this to appear to be ITK. Just adding what was told to me by someone who knows people in the game. I hope it’s not true.