Bruce on his way

As per title. Been told today he’s coming in  after Christmas he’s just on holiday in Barbados at the moment. I have friend in work who is close to lots of footballers. He’s not as owl and for him to even mention it means it’s come from a good source. Just passing on what I’ve been told today. 

• Like 4

Just now, owlmanc said:

As per title. Been told today he’s coming in  after Christmas he’s just on holiday in Barbados at the moment. I have friend in work who is close to lots of footballers. He’s not as owl and for him to even mention it means it’s come from a good source. Just passing on what I’ve been told today. 

This friend, wouldn't happen to have read the snippet from Biggsy, ya know, the one that said pretty much word for word what "your friend" told ya. 

Just now, DELUDED OWL said:

This friend, wouldn't happen to have read the snippet from Biggsy, ya know, the one that said pretty much word for word what "your friend" told ya. 

Hahaha no my friend lives and works in Manchester, supports Liverpool. Has zero interest in the owls. He does however have lots of friends who are footballers and agents.