Hutchinson and the Chansiri meeting today.

Hutchinson let it be known - as much as was possible - on the radio a year ago that things weren't hunky dory when the fragrant Carlos was in charge.

So it seems highly likely, especially as he has been banished from the team and his place forfeited to Lothar Pelupessy, that he will have told the King of Siam in no uncertain terms what he think about Jos.

2 hours ago, Blatter said:

I try not to get too involved with the conspiracy theories about events at Hillsborough.

BUT, today Sam Hutchinson, who we are led to believe has been upset by his lack of game time, was included in the U23 starting 11. 

I was initially surprised by this and when he was subbed at half time thought he might be in the squad for Saturday v Preston.

THEN it seems Chansiri called a meeting of senior players and staff at the same time.

Is this more evidence of his and probably George Boyd, Abdi etc being frozen out of first the team reckoning, or am I just reading more into this than Is warranted.

Getting to Know You ...

Just now, Athelwulf said:

If Chansiri says it's flat, it's flat.

And you'd be well advised to go along with it if you know what's good for you.

:Chansiri:

I ain't got a problem with DC he went for it and gave it a good go.  Just a bit sad that no one in Sheffield was prepared to have a go themselves, it's taken two outsiders to have the bottle to take the club on.  

Any meeting was before the game, or not all players were present. I saw several players going in and out of the building during the first 45 mins. The entire coaching staff, including Jos, were eating lunch or watching the game for the most of it. At HT, and during the 2nd 45mins, several players were watching the game. Lees, BB, Hutch, Van Aken, Thornley, Penney, Westwood, Palmer, Onamah, defenitaly spotted. A casually dressed DC came out of the building at about 2.45pm and walked off (shaking Dom Howsons hand en route) towards the car park. 

2 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

Hutch and Boyd only played so DC could have a meeting where everyone could slag them off while they weren't there.

DC wore a dark, long-haired wig and put on stubble with an eyeliner to take thepiss out of Boyd then amazed everyone by pretending to go to the loo, coming back face clean, short blonde wig then randomly booting people and falling over.

Everyone was in on the joke apart from Jones who threw off his hairband and marched out in disgust.  Westwood would have been really angry if he was there but he didn't turn up for training because he took the pigeon he hit accidentally whilst driving to Middlewood to the RSPB vets.

FF watched the whole thing on Facetime in Leeds while waiting to go into Bielsa's office for a chat.

ITK mate?

:Chansiri:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mycroft said:

I ain't got a problem with DC he went for it and gave it a good go.  Just a bit sad that no one in Sheffield was prepared to have a go themselves, it's taken two outsiders to have the bottle to take the club on.  

It’s probably more that nobody in Sheffield has the money rather than the inclination.