Chansiri consulting players

Guest Hirst1867

DC - hey Players (most whom have been signed or renewed by the guys that got me to buy the club and are my trusted advisor) what's the problem?

Players - no problem Mr Chairman (I like my overinflated wages (which have put the club in breach of FFP / P&S) most of which I keep and some I share with the guys that got you to buy the club), we've just been unlucky, oh and please do keep chatting to us pre match and in times like these (as we aren't concerned about you undermining club discipline by breaking the chain of command), we really appreciate it.

DC - so your all good with the way your being managed (by the guy brought in by the guys that got me to buy this club)?

Players - Yeah he's great, a bit boring but great.

DC - Hey Hutch and Westy - are you guys happy with things now?

Hutch and Westy -  (look at each other and think we were frozen out completely until the week DC came back because we spoke our minds  about the mismanagement of the club in the past which pissied off DC, and we are out of here by the end of this season) all good, we've just been unlucky.

DC - Our wage bill suggests that we should be in the playoffs and if we don't do well this season I have to stand behind more economic sanctions (I face embarrassment back home because of failure), how do we get out of the situation we are in?

Players - we'll work harder and turn things around.

DC - but what about the fans being so negative?

Players - if we get that win they will be OK.

DC - I'll sort the fans out, you guys start winning.

Meeting ends.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

Yes, this is what really worries me.

Should that happen, then fans should ask for a refund on their tickets.

They may as well, because the club would be going nowhere with Chansiri at the helm.

We're doomed if Jos stays.

Yep I hoped that Chansiri wanted to tell fans about a takeover or investment tomorrow but that meeting with players yesterday doesn’t suggest new people are coming in. It suggests he still doesn’t have a clue about football 

44 minutes ago, Lee Strafford said:

DC - hey Players (most whom have been signed or renewed by the guys that got me to buy the club and are my trusted advisor) what's the problem?

Players - no problem Mr Chairman (I like my overinflated wages (which have put the club in breach of FFP / P&S) most of which I keep and some I share with the guys that got you to buy the club), we've just been unlucky, oh and please do keep chatting to us pre match and in times like these (as we aren't concerned about you undermining club discipline by breaking the chain of command), we really appreciate it.

DC - so your all good with the way your being managed (by the guy brought in by the guys that got me to buy this club)?

Hutch and Westy -  (look at each other and think we were frozen out completely until the week DC came back because we spoke our minds  about the mismanagement of the club in the past which pissied off DC, and we are out of here by the end of this season) all good, we've just been unlucky.

DC - Our wage bill suggests that we should be in the playoffs and if we don't do well this season I have to stand behind more economic sanctions (I face embarrassment back home because of failure), how do we get out of the situation we are in?

Meeting ends.

You was hiding in a bush outside the open window to the players lounge at Middlewood wasn't you ?.....go on admit it Lee....:duntmatter:

2 hours ago, Lee Strafford said:

Meeting ends.

Scarily accurate no doubt.

Without being disrespectful, the bloke does not have a Scooby doo how to effectively progress a Championship club in my view.

2 hours ago, Lee Strafford said:

Meeting ends.

Do they all talk really slowly?

For me Chansiri needs to do three things urgently;

1. Sack Jos and appoint someone with Championship experience.

2. Appoint a Director of Football or someone in that capacity with knowledge of the English game to help with squad building.

3. Tell fans exactly what the situation is regarding players that have been frozen out.

16 minutes ago, HarrowbyOwl said:

Nothing wrong with soliciting the opinions of the players, but surely you'd do it in one-to-one, private meetings with the senior players that have  experience working under top managers. Nobody's likely to break cover in a public gaffer-kicking exercise.

I'd have thought the contrary, nobody would want to be a snitch, but with the support of others they're likely to be a bit more confident to say what they feel.

3 hours ago, Lee Strafford said:

Meeting ends.

Do we not have ANY security at the training ground ffs ? There must have been 150 people hiding outside that portacabin and passing on what was said "Chinese whisper" style lol .

2 minutes ago, bigrbuk said:

I'd have thought the contrary, nobody would want to be a snitch, but with the support of others they're likely to be a bit more confident to say what they feel.

A lot depends on what the players say to each other and how much they trust each other. They need to be certain of support before speaking out in an open meeting. One to one, their views can be kept in the room.