just nicked from FB how true don't know , i'm just the messenger

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

So as a supporter what should I do ? Carry on kicking it till it’s down ? 

No of course not but don’t you agree something needs to change? We can’t sign new players so all we can do surely is get a new manager in, someone that can hopefully motivate these players. Jos isn’t doing this, the players aren’t giving their all for him. I’m just feeling so frustrated and angry at the club I have loved for 30+ years. 

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

No of course not but don’t you agree something needs to change? We can’t sign new players so all we can do surely is get a new manager in, someone that can hopefully motivate these players. Jos isn’t doing this, the players aren’t giving their all for him. I’m just feeling so frustrated and angry at the club I have loved for 30+ years. 

I do agree yeh, with all the points above , I was just surprised you would take someone’s word on Twitter as gospel 

26 minutes ago, Triple O said:
  • U23's has finished now so announce Jos is sat on a KLM Amsterdam bound please Sheffield Wednesday.

1 reply1 retweet3 likes

Retweet

Direct message
  •  

Was a meeting between DC and staff but "nothing groundbreaking" I was told. Players reminded about social media, speaking to the press etc.

1 reply0 retweets2 likes

Retweet

Direct message
KG2kxPE3_bigger.jpgRicardo Mongo @Richardmongo200
FollowFollow @Richardmongo200
More
Replying to @wannao7 @1867life

Well that's disappointing mate #swfc

This fascination with social media frustrates me. Put the phone down and take a look in the real world at the state of the club please DC.

Worry less about the endless bile spouted by keyboard warriors (and the irony of the platform chosen to make this point Is not lost on me) and make the overdue decision to sack the manager and arrest our slide into deep relegation trouble.

Incredible! What is the point of having a meeting with the players? It’s evident that the Manager needs sacking now! The players and fans are not with him.

If rumours are correct and Bruce will take only take charge in January, put someone in temporary charge until then. It can’t be worse than it is at the moment. It’s an absolute shambles - right up there with Brexit!

28 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

If Jos is still in charge for Saturday then the atmosphere is going to be as flat as a f@rt in an astronaut suit?

7 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

It could get out of hand!

Not from that sort of suit.

2 minutes ago, JG13 said:

C29E80CD-8FF3-435C-9508-B4E4E990D5AD.png

Well that’s that then we are gonna be fine, all it needed was a pep talk from DC and all of a sudden Jos will have the tactical nous of Fabio Capello, Ash Baker is going to be the new Cafu, Pelupessy is gonna be smashing people left right and centre in the middle of the park, Tom Lees is gonna stop defending like a 6 year old girl, Cameron Dawson is gonna finally catch the ball and learn to close his legs and best of all Nuhiu is going to turn into version 1 Ronaldo.....happy days.

7 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Incredible! What is the point of having a meeting with the players? It’s evident that the Manager needs sacking now! The players and fans are not with him.

If rumours are correct and Bruce will take only take charge in January, put someone in temporary charge until then. It can’t be worse than it is at the moment. It’s an absolute shambles - right up there with Brexit!

DC will probably appoint himself as interim manager.