just nicked from FB how true don't know , i'm just the messenger

9 minutes ago, TheEnd1976 said:

·

Last Christmas we sacked carvalhal and the very next day we beat forest away! This year to save me from tears. YOUVE GOT TO SACK JOS LUHUKAY! #swfc #wawaw :luhukay:

Once bitten, and twice shy, we need experience, but you still hired Luhukay...

Tell me Doyen, will't next boss know the league?

No? Benfica B?  That doesn't surprise me.

Right, stop singing now...

I hope this is legit and he's on his way out.  If it is it wouldn't surprise me if we ended up with Paul Hurst or Heckingbottom.  Cheaper options who can work without money.

• U23's has finished now so announce Jos is sat on a KLM Amsterdam bound please Sheffield Wednesday.

1 reply1 retweet3 likes

Retweet

Direct message
  •  

Was a meeting between DC and staff but "nothing groundbreaking" I was told. Players reminded about social media, speaking to the press etc.

1 reply0 retweets2 likes

Retweet

Direct message
KG2kxPE3_bigger.jpgRicardo Mongo @Richardmongo200
FollowFollow @Richardmongo200
More
Replying to @wannao7 @1867life

Well that's disappointing mate #swfc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, wednesdaywizard said:

Once bitten, and twice shy, we need experience, but you still hired Luhukay...

Tell me Doyen, will't next boss know the league?

No? Benfica B?  That doesn't surprise me.

Right, stop singing now...

I hope this is legit and he's on his way out.  If it is it wouldn't surprise me if we ended up with Paul Hurst or Heckingbottom.  Cheaper options who can work without money.

bravo

Just now, Triple O said:
  • U23's has finished now so announce Jos is sat on a KLM Amsterdam bound please Sheffield Wednesday.

1 reply1 retweet3 likes

Retweet

Direct message
  •  

Was a meeting between DC and staff but "nothing groundbreaking" I was told. Players reminded about social media, speaking to the press etc.

1 reply0 retweets2 likes

Retweet

Direct message
KG2kxPE3_bigger.jpgRicardo Mongo @Richardmongo200
FollowFollow @Richardmongo200
More
Replying to @wannao7 @1867life

Well that's disappointing mate #swfc

What an absolute load of crap. If only we had a chairman that understood the first thing about football maybe that clown Jos would have been sacked by now, actually if we had a chairman that knew football maybe Jos wouldn’t have been appointed in the first place. 

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

What an absolute load of crap. If only we had a chairman that understood the first thing about football maybe that clown Jos would have been sacked by now, actually if we had a chairman that knew football maybe Jos wouldn’t have been appointed in the first place. 

THIS. Come on DC put him and us out of this misery before it’s too late. 

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Love how you immediately accept some randomer on twitter to be telling the truth

8 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Love how you immediately accept some randomer on twitter to be telling the truth

Let’s be honest certain “supporters” don’t believe anything negative said about the club, truthful or not. Let’s just believe everything is rosey eh. I’m fed up of what looks like such a lack of giving a crap from DC. Do you honestly think Jos deserves more time? Are you enjoying the results and performances this season? 

Edited by WalthamOwl

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Let’s be honest certain “supporters” don’t believe anything negative said about the club, truthful or not. Let’s just believe everything is rosey eh. 

I could just as easily say Certain ‘supporters’ can’t wait to pick up the first stick available to beat the club/owner with irrespective of wether there’s an ounce of truth in what they claim 

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Let’s be honest certain “supporters” don’t believe anything negative said about the club, truthful or not. Let’s just believe everything is rosey eh. 

Why would you put "supporters" in parenthesis? Do you deem anyone you categorise not to be true supporters?

Quite insulting that!

4 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Let’s be honest certain “supporters” don’t believe anything negative said about the club, truthful or not. Let’s just believe everything is rosey eh. I’m fed up of what looks like such a lack of giving a crap from DC. Do you honestly think Jos deserves more time? Are you enjoying the results and performances this season? 

Nope, I want to see him leave as much as the next man 

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

I could just as easily say Certain ‘supporters’ can’t wait to pick up the first stick available to beat the club/owner with irrespective of wether there’s an ounce of truth in what they claim 

Maybe because there is a hell of a lot to “beat” the club with. The club is a shambles on and off the pitch. 

Maybe because there is a hell of a lot to “beat” the club with. The club is a shambles on and off the pitch. 

So as a supporter what should I do ? Carry on kicking it till it’s down ? 

Just now, Triple O said:

Why would you put "supporters" in parenthesis? Do you deem anyone you categorise not to be true supporters?

Quite insulting that!

Let’s put it this way, imo people that won’t hear a bad word said about the club and defend the club when the fans have had to put up with so much negative crap this season ate doing more harm than good. They think they are a better supporter because they always stick up for the club. Can you tell me anything positive about the club at the minute? 

Let’s put it this way, imo people that won’t hear a bad word said about the club and defend the club when the fans have had to put up with so much negative crap this season ate doing more harm than good. They think they are a better supporter because they always stick up for the club. Can you tell me anything positive about the club at the minute? 

Christmas tree looks nice.

• Haha 3