just nicked from FB how true don't know , i'm just the messenger

If sensitive topics were discussed. The players would be reminded to not talk to social media or anybody about it. If they were asked if they thought a change of manager would improve things it would be important individuals comments are not made public. 

It does show DC is a worried man, it also shows he has nobody on staff who can see as a confidant who can tell him feelings of squad. I remember last time he had Bullen in for a meeting a couple of weeks before CC got the bullet. 

Think this shows need for a proper DoF rather than advisor. Also shows DC is trying to get it right. Easy to make cheap comments but the guy is trying and I am convinced with better advice he would have done well.

Be interesting to see outcome. 

2 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Sack the manager - then consult the players after.

You are not going to get a 100% honest view from the players, in case Jos stays in charge and they get added to his naughty list.

I can't believe so many people think Jos is the pantomime villain.

The next manager will be picking from exactly the same players we've seen this season. We might never know why. 

Just now, Mystic Neg said:

The next manager will be picking from exactly the same players we've seen this season. We might never know why. 

I left the Naughty List thing quite ambiguous, because we don't whose Naughtly List it is (Manager or Charman).

1 minute ago, Quist said:

If sensitive topics were discussed. The players would be reminded to not talk to social media or anybody about it. If they were asked if they thought a change of manager would improve things it would be important individuals comments are not made public. 

It does show DC is a worried man, it also shows he has nobody on staff who can see as a confidant who can tell him feelings of squad. I remember last time he had Bullen in for a meeting a couple of weeks before CC got the bullet. 

Think this shows need for a proper DoF rather than advisor. Also shows DC is trying to get it right. Easy to make cheap comments but the guy is trying and I am convinced with better advice he would have done well.

Be interesting to see outcome. 

In fairness we've pretty much unanimously been saying that for 4 years. 

If Chansiri tells those at the rearranged fan forum what's going on behind the scenes and it transpires that Jos hands are tied regarding player selection then it may alleviate some pressure on Saturday and fans will have more empathy for Jos. 

Maybe, this is pure speculation here, he has to leave out the big names due to hefty appearance fees (which are often built into players contracts) and he is having to make do until he can sell them in the window. 

We all know we've sailed close to the wind with FFP and it's not unrealistic to expect that one way to meet the sustainability rules was to avoid the paying of these bonuses. Jos, potentially, is just sailing us through rough seas until we're in shallow waters and can offload some of the cargo and bring some fresh crew on board. 

What IF this crisis meeting was to just remind the squad that they're playing for their futures and to blank out crowd boos and jeers for now on the promise that fresh blood will be here in January. 

Just now, SolihullOwl79 said:

If Chansiri tells those at the rearranged fan forum what's going on behind the scenes and it transpires that Jos hands are tied regarding player selection then it may alleviate some pressure on Saturday and fans will have more empathy for Jos. 

Maybe, this is pure speculation here, he has to leave out the big names due to hefty appearance fees (which are often built into players contracts) and he is having to make do until he can sell them in the window. 

We all know we've sailed close to the wind with FFP and it's not unrealistic to expect that one way to meet the sustainability rules was to avoid the paying of these bonuses. Jos, potentially, is just sailing us through rough seas until we're in shallow waters and can offload some of the cargo and bring some fresh crew on board. 

What IF this crisis meeting was to just remind the squad that they're playing for their futures and to blank out crowd boos and jeers for now on the promise that fresh blood will be here in January. 

Personally I think the fans are already aware of this.

The problem is Jos is doing a bad job of sailing through the rough seas. We need to make a change before we sink and have to try and climb back up from the bottom of the ocean while our legs are still tangled in that cargo.

Cheap reliability to unfashionably guide us through a rough spot until we can make proper changes is ABSOLUTELY the theory behind Jos’ time at SWFC. Unfortunately the reality is vastly more dire and requires more urgency.

im sick of chansiri ,the man is not fit to run mine or anyones football club, he just aint on this planet regarding knowing what he`s doing running the club. every owner either would have sacked him weeks ago or would have in the last 48 hours. what does chansiri do? he warns his players about speaking to the media and social media ? what a joke. lets get the protest on for Saturday, I feel the beginning of the end for us . its way past a joke now . 

28 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

Written in the stars first game new manager team will win...then we need to knee cap every single one of the spineless rumblezoids 

17 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

im sick of chansiri ,the man is not fit to run mine or anyones football club, he just aint on this planet regarding knowing what he`s doing running the club. every owner either would have sacked him weeks ago or would have in the last 48 hours. what does chansiri do? he warns his players about speaking to the media and social media ? what a joke. lets get the protest on for Saturday, I feel the beginning of the end for us . its way past a joke now . 

Tells players not to say anything but manager can swear at a genuine question from local media and then outs practically all the squad...wee pipe head

32 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

Is it wrong time of the month 

2 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Let’s put it this way, imo people that won’t hear a bad word said about the club and defend the club when the fans have had to put up with so much negative crap this season ate doing more harm than good. They think they are a better supporter because they always stick up for the club. Can you tell me anything positive about the club at the minute? 

So you think you are a "better" supporter than them. Says it all really.

8 minutes ago, Triple O said:

So you think you are a "better" supporter than them. Says it all really.

Did I say I was better than them? I think every supporter of the club should be the same. I have never and will never come out with “I’m a better supporter” because I’m not and no one is. 

1 hour ago, SolihullOwl79 said:

I don't think anyone will have any empathy with Jos. He's just a bad manager who has been totally clueless while he's been here.  A disastrous appointment on every level.

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Did I say I was better than them? I think every supporter of the club should be the same. I have never and will never come out with “I’m a better supporter” because I’m not and no one is. 

But you think you are as you stated they were doing more harm than good. Are you doing any "good" with your constant sniping at other supporters and the/my/our football club.

2 minutes ago, Triple O said:

But you think you are as you stated they were doing more harm than good. Are you doing any "good" with your constant sniping at other supporters and the/my/our football club.

I don’t think I am and haven’t said I am. I don’t believe people that stick up for the club time after time and label people that do criticise the club as “pigs” are doing the club any good (not you but certain people do on here)We need a change, a change in management, 99% of the fanbase can see that. The fans pump so much money in to this club and we are being massively short changed. Why should be just ignore it and pretend everything is fine when it isn’t. Are you happy with how things are? Please tell me something positive with the club? 

5 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I don’t think I am and haven’t said I am. I don’t believe people that stick up for the club time after time and label people that do criticise the club as “pigs” are doing the club any good (not you but certain people do on here)We need a change, a change in management, 99% of the fanbase can see that. The fans pump so much money in to this club and we are being massively short changed. Why should be just ignore it and pretend everything is fine when it isn’t. Are you happy with how things are? Please tell me something positive with the club? 

No I'm not happy with some of what is happening at the club and would support/urge that a new coaching team comes in. But would also fully accept that others have different opinions to mine. I'm OK with that.