Boycott the Luton Game

a financial hit? david jones earns more in a week than we will make on this game . 8k average £9 a ticket inc kids paying only £3 that's 72k out of that we have to pay costs running game and luton get a big share of it I doubt we will make 10-20k profit on this game. the 3rd round fee and any tv money will be far higher .

36 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

a financial hit? david jones earns more in a week than we will make on this game . 8k average £9 a ticket inc kids paying only £3 that's 72k out of that we have to pay costs running game and luton get a big share of it I doubt we will make 10-20k profit on this game. the 3rd round fee and any tv money will be far higher .

The gate receipts,  after running costs, get split 3 ways between the two clubs and the FA so as you say we'll get next to nothing. Fortunately with it being broadcast overseas we get a £50k TV fee. If we pull off a cup upset and actually win we'll get over £100k in prize money.   

43 minutes ago, Vernster said:

I love the FA cup and Wednesday is my life . I’ve gone through far worse/darker periods watching Wednesday . I’ll be at the game , like every other game, giving the team my support ( and probably booing them off the pitch if we lose !!! ) 

Some would say that "booing them off the pitch"   is a strange way to support your team.......

Me, I couldn't possibly comment !

lol