Boycott the Luton Game

1 hour ago, MallorcaOwl said:

If Jos hasn't gone by 05/ Jan. I would suggest that the only way Mr Chansiri would listen to the voice of the fans is through a financial hit. The majority of fans attending the games now are season ticket holders, he has already got that income for this season. I would encourage all fans to boycott the FA cup game v Luton

It woudn't be a massive financial hit but it would be a demonstration of our frustration and make him think of the future financiial hit regarding season ticket sales for next season.

I intend to boycott the game. Could we have an Owlstalk poll to gauge support for this.

No need for a boycott because most of us will be dead skint come early Jan and therefore unable to attend the Luton tie. :tango:

1 hour ago, TheEnd1976 said:

I think we should all go to the game bye tins of  John West tuna and at the end of the game when all the players off safely   Through them On the pitch in protest

Wait a minute where making him Double rich boycott boycott boycott 

You won't be able to get in with the lids on so you will have to pull the rimpulls first before going in. :duntmatter:, no bottle tops no rimpulls 

• Haha 1

Why don’t we give chansiri and the players what they want...they want a full house and a positive atmosphere!! 

35k in hillsborough with a quality atmosphere and turn it full circle...they all keep saying they play better when it’s like this. Then when we lose 2-1 at home to a league 1 side there can be no complaints from the players/manager when they get some stick, as we have done what as been asked of us.

They keep calling the fans so why don’t we turn it back on them, literally us saying it’s time to prove yourselves.

6 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Why don’t we give chansiri and the players what they want...they want a full house and a positive atmosphere!! 

35k in hillsborough with a quality atmosphere 

I think we’d need to appoint Guardiola, sign Messi & Ronaldo and put on free D Taxis for every fan to make that happen :Chansiri: