Boycott the Luton Game

I think we should all go to the game bye tins of  John West tuna and at the end of the game when all the players off safely   Through them On the pitch in protest

Wait a minute where making him Double rich boycott boycott boycott 

How can you boycott a boycott, fans the FA have already done so..no foooker would be going even if a tenner to get in. 7,000 max.

Could probably get 8,000 if we were in the top 6 and playing well.

No fooooker gives a shyte about the cup until quarter finals (except the beeb who pretend to love it while they have coverage, when it runs out they probably won't announce results)

Something like this needs to be done to get the clown on his unicycle. 

However i I think this is the wrong game as there won’t be much interest anyway. I also don’t think that as a fan base we like do anything on a big scale anyway. 

We would just just have a few fans under south stand shouting turd. 

This is a great idea.

Unfortunately Wednesday fans are happy to put up with crap and are too passive. They’d rather moan and groan on social media and Owlstalk. DC has clearly said in the past he doesn’t listen to social media, so the only way to get him to listen is to do something. I’m on board with this. Boycott this game and let it hurt his pockets. 

I wasn’t intending on going but calls like this make me more likely to go.

Just let people make their own decisions ffs.

If you want to protest then fine but at least try and arrange one that doesn’t damage the club we’re all supposed to love  

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

This is a great idea.

Unfortunately Wednesday fans are happy to put up with crap and are too passive. They’d rather moan and groan on social media and Owlstalk. DC has clearly said in the past he doesn’t listen to social media, so the only way to get him to listen is to do something. I’m on board with this. Boycott this game and let it hurt his pockets. 

If it’s going to Affect  being a cup game away league game where the tickets are £40 plus Will hit is pocket and he might take notice and I wouldn’t wait till the cup game if he’s in charge anyway I would rather do it sooner in the league

1 minute ago, Ash76 said:

I wasn’t intending on going but calls like this make me more likely to go.

Just let people make their own decisions ffs.

If you want to protest then fine but at least try and arrange one that doesn’t damage the club we’re all supposed to love  

Better to go and protest than to stay away and not be missed.

FFS

• Like 1

I don’t know about anyone else, but the ‘Jos witchunt’ mentality is starting to make me very uncomfortable. Maybe it’s the philanthropy in me and I’m being too soft. Maybe it’s because he seems like an extremely principled guy to me. But it’s never nice to see someone like that being backed into a corner. Boycotting a game because of him? Come on.

Like everyone I’ve not been remotely impressed with our football with Jos in charge, but none of us are in possession of the full facts regarding to what extent his hands are tied, so I don’t understand how some of us could have so much conviction that hounding him out of the club will make any difference. We’ll still have a megalomaniac pulling the strings.

Something like this needs to be done to get the clown on his unicycle. 

However i I think this is the wrong game as there won’t be much interest anyway. I also don’t think that as a fan base we like do anything on a big scale anyway. 

We would just just have a few fans under south stand shouting turd. 

Regardless of all the above, there is no way I would miss a game at Hillsborough if there was nothing stopping me from getting there, and once there I will be keeping my shoes on!.  

await #truefan comments, but its just how I am.  Am I happy at the moment, of course not, will I continue to support, of course I will.  Some may need to get their head around the fact , that if those in charge who know the intimate workings and financial situation of the club, decide/deem that the best (or indeed only) course of action for the club, is to keep Jos on, then he will be here until the end of the season (or whenever his contract is up) and it wont matter a jot how hard you shout, loud you cry or angry you get.  

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

9 minutes ago, Samurai Blue said:

I don’t know about anyone else, but the ‘Jos witchunt’ mentality is starting to make me very uncomfortable. Maybe it’s the philanthropy in me and I’m being too soft. Maybe it’s because he seems like an extremely principled guy to me. But it’s never nice to see someone like that being backed into a corner. Boycotting a game because of him? Come on.

Like everyone I’ve not been remotely impressed with our football with Jos in charge, but none of us are in possession of the full facts regarding to what extent his hands are tied, so I don’t understand how some of us could have so much conviction that hounding him out of the club will make any difference. We’ll still have a megalomaniac pulling the strings.

If asking me I would move manager on, clearly not working.

But I agree that it has become a bit of a witch-hunt now. When you see posts saying they want to lose next game to get rid of manager then you feel some people are get obsessed. 

1 hour ago, MallorcaOwl said:

If Jos hasn't gone by 05/ Jan. I would suggest that the only way Mr Chansiri would listen to the voice of the fans is through a financial hit. The majority of fans attending the games now are season ticket holders, he has already got that income for this season. I would encourage all fans to boycott the FA cup game v Luton

It woudn't be a massive financial hit but it would be a demonstration of our frustration and make him think of the future financiial hit regarding season ticket sales for next season.

I intend to boycott the game. Could we have an Owlstalk poll to gauge support for this.

Most season ticket won't go anyway , no interest due to the fa cup being treat like shybo , squad players used , Wedneday being garbage , etc ........boycott is a good idea but for this one it won't make a jot of difference 

Just now, Watto said:

Most season ticket won't go anyway , no interest due to the fa cup being treat like shybo , squad players used , Wedneday being garbage , etc ........boycott is a good idea but for this one it won't make a jot of difference 

Exactly this is the wrong game to make any kind of protest as the club know that the fa cup isn't a priority game for most fans due to most clubs playing reserve teams and treating the competition with contempt.

1 hour ago, MallorcaOwl said:

If Jos hasn't gone by 05/ Jan. I would suggest that the only way Mr Chansiri would listen to the voice of the fans is through a financial hit. The majority of fans attending the games now are season ticket holders, he has already got that income for this season. I would encourage all fans to boycott the FA cup game v Luton

It woudn't be a massive financial hit but it would be a demonstration of our frustration and make him think of the future financiial hit regarding season ticket sales for next season.

I intend to boycott the game. Could we have an Owlstalk poll to gauge support for this.

The only way???

A 3rd round FA cup match against Luton.

Really?