Boycott the Luton Game

If Jos hasn't gone by 05/ Jan. I would suggest that the only way Mr Chansiri would listen to the voice of the fans is through a financial hit. The majority of fans attending the games now are season ticket holders, he has already got that income for this season. I would encourage all fans to boycott the FA cup game v Luton

It woudn't be a massive financial hit but it would be a demonstration of our frustration and make him think of the future financiial hit regarding season ticket sales for next season.

I intend to boycott the game. Could we have an Owlstalk poll to gauge support for this.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MallorcaOwl said:

If Jos hasn't gone by 05/ Jan. I would suggest that the only way Mr Chansiri would listen to the voice of the fans is through a financial hit. The majority of fans attending the games now are season ticket holders, he has already got that income for this season. I would encourage all fans to boycott the FA cup game v Luton

It woudn't be a massive financial hit but it would be a demonstration of our frustration and make him think of the future financiial hit regarding season ticket sales for next season.

I intend to boycott the game. Could we have an Owlstalk poll to gauge support for this.

A financial hit ?!!  Would imagine he’s taking a pretty hefty financial hit on a daily basis already to be honest 

Everyone has the prerogative to stay away but I doubt it will have any effect.

A low gate doesn't show that people are protesting as it is obviously an unattractive fixture at a time of year where money is tight.

Don't think it is worth trying to drum up support for this.

Edited by OxonOwl

Guest LittleG
7 minutes ago, MartinOwlMan said:

Better to fill the ground with fans and get them to face away from the pitch for the first five minutes. Probably have no positive impact. But boycotting the game will definitely have no positive impact 

Do we have to turn round after first 5 mins? Why not watch at the start and face the other way for the last 85 mins; it would be more entertaining!