U23's SWFC - Hull (1pm, Middlewood Rd)

Guest LittleG
10 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Boyd's done nothing in his time here to warrant a first team place, which disappoints me, because i thought he was a good signing, but hey. 

I agree that he's not done a lot but the majority of the time he has been played totally out of position - left back or LWB, positions he's probably never played in before.

2 hours ago, LittleG said:

I agree that he's not done a lot but the majority of the time he has been played totally out of position - left back or LWB, positions he's probably never played in before.

Played LWB in a side which won 6/8 at end of last season. 

Just saying, even though it may not be his #1 position we did much better as a team with him in it than Fox or Penney 

Guest LittleG
2 hours ago, DuttyTeabags said:

Played LWB in a side which won 6/8 at end of last season. 

Just saying, even though it may not be his #1 position we did much better as a team with him in it than Fox or Penney 

I agree. Even though it is not his best position, it shows the lack of quality from his rivals for that spot in the team. If played correctly there's no reason why he can't help the team presently

4 minutes ago, LittleG said:

I agree. Even though it is not his best position, it shows the lack of quality from his rivals for that spot in the team. If played correctly there's no reason why he can't help the team presently

I'd stick Wildsmith/Westwood, Hutch and Boyd straight back into the team and let Dawson take a rest as well as get Fox and Nuhiu off the pitch.