U23's SWFC - Hull (1pm, Middlewood Rd)

1 minute ago, N0rtherner said:

If you mean Hutch, yes please. If it would mean getting someone who can dig in at the back.

Said in hope more than expectation but I could see an end to conceding so many soft goal with the Hutch in front of a back three.

All Hutchinson and Westwood jokes aside, why has Boyd been frozen out too? I think there's been clashes between Jos and Westwood and Hutch, but I can't recall any possible reason for him to freeze Boyd out? We could genuinely do with him at the moment. Only thing I can think of is a bumper appearance fee that we cant afford to stump up

1 minute ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

All Hutchinson and Westwood jokes aside, why has Boyd been frozen out too? I think there's been clashes between Jos and Westwood and Hutch, but I can't recall any possible reason for him to freeze Boyd out? We could genuinely do with him at the moment. Only thing I can think of is a bumper appearance fee that we cant afford to stump up

tenor.gif?itemid=5225457

14 minutes ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

Boyd's done nothing in his time here to warrant a first team place, which disappoints me, because i thought he was a good signing, but hey.