Jump to content
RevOwl

Let off lightly

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, doubleo said:

If that were the case then it would answer alot of questions. Until then I put it down to his man management skills ( or lack of).

Maybe this is why Jos hasn't been sacked yet. DC would be leaving the door open for more grief than currently getting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

Despite all the comments on here I agree with you. Some other clubs would have made this very messy by now. Are we too lethargic as a fan base?

Or simply not as passionate as other fans. Imagine how the S2 lot would have reacted....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, RevOwl said:

Having browsed on here for so long now and all the time read about how upset the fans are with the state of the club, owner, manager, players, stadium, ticket prices, merchandising etc etc I find it absolutely amazing there's been no fan protests apart from the odd crowd chant. Imagine the reaction of most other clubs supporters if they had to put up with all of this. Sheffield Wednesday is our club we pay more than most in to the pot and we deserve the right to peacefully confront the players, manager and owner on match days and protest in the car park and surrounding areas to get ourselves heard. It's about time they listened to us and saw our passion. Fake meetings and cancelled forums fall on deaf ears. We need to act and act fast. 

 Keyboard warriors now!

Not like the good old days, where we would have had 000's all wearing donkey jackets huddled round a brazier on the south stand bridge. Always puzzled me why the had to have a brazier even in summer was it union regs?

LOL

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, GerOwl said:

like this....

 

tinpot.jpg.abca847eb48972503b4d7504976596ea.jpg

This picture just makes me want to vomit..sorry

 

Never realised Captain Blades nose looks like a tail btw

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bigash_swfc said:

Maybe deep down, we can all see he's a good man, with good intentions. Just been employed as a yes man. Unable to talk about certain situations.

 

Seems a very proud man too, with principles and for him to swear at the press conference just shows how much pressure he's under. 

 

If a new manager is unable to select Westwood, Hutchinson, Abdi, Boyd etc....Alot of us should be very ashamed of the grief we are giving Jos. 

So we can't give him grief for his tactics, style of play, team selection, team formations, substitutions etc. I don't think anybody should be ashamed for criticising any of the above.

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Always think 90% of organised protests football fans do always look a bit naff.

Think Chansiri, JL etc are doing a poor job but would not agree to an organised protest.

Think the growing number of empty seats and crowd reactions when playing poorly is protest enough.

I personally would only join a protest if the club was being run like Blackpool.

Edited by matthefish2002
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done to everyone taking the pee out of the OP

 

Kind of proves his point

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Burn the chansiri flag on the kop ... before the Preston game !!!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, RevOwl said:

Having browsed on here for so long now and all the time read about how upset the fans are with the state of the club, owner, manager, players, stadium, ticket prices, merchandising etc etc I find it absolutely amazing there's been no fan protests apart from the odd crowd chant. Imagine the reaction of most other clubs supporters if they had to put up with all of this. Sheffield Wednesday is our club we pay more than most in to the pot and we deserve the right to peacefully confront the players, manager and owner on match days and protest in the car park and surrounding areas to get ourselves heard. It's about time they listened to us and saw our passion. Fake meetings and cancelled forums fall on deaf ears. We need to act and act fast. 

Totally agree but when you post stuff  like this our snowflake fans will make fun of you while our club slips down to league one.Any fan would be up in arms about what’s going on but it seems our fan base have all lost there NADS

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Harrysgame said:

 Keyboard warriors now!

Not like the good old days, where we would have had 000's all wearing donkey jackets huddled round a brazier on the south stand bridge. Always puzzled me why the had to have a brazier even in summer was it union regs?

LOL

 

 

 

Any time of year is good to get your hands round a warm brazier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, leedsbornowl said:

Totally agree but when you post stuff  like this our snowflake fans will make fun of you while our club slips down to league one.Any fan would be up in arms about what’s going on but it seems our fan base have all lost there NADS

Don’t think it’s a lack of nads think it’s a realisation that it’s totally pointless. The only way Mr C will leave is if someone buys him out. The other option is the Dave Allen situation where he can threaten to pull the plug and leave the club in the poo.

 

The manager will be gone this week, I’m Sure of it, so let’s put down the pitch forks and see what this week brings. Who knows we may be in for a nice Christmas present. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

Maybe deep down, we can all see he's a good man, with good intentions. Just been employed as a yes man. Unable to talk about certain situations.

 

Seems a very proud man too, with principles and for him to swear at the press conference just shows how much pressure he's under. 

 

If a new manager is unable to select Westwood, Hutchinson, Abdi, Boyd etc....Alot of us should be very ashamed of the grief we are giving Jos. 

Even if he isn't allowed to select those players his tactics and ever changing line ups are enough for him to be ousted. And sticking with Dawson is doing the lad no good and Wildsmith must be fuming he is not been given a go between the sticks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, leedsbornowl said:

Totally agree but when you post stuff  like this our snowflake fans will make fun of you while our club slips down to league one.Any fan would be up in arms about what’s going on but it seems our fan base have all lost there NADS

 

Nads Hair Removal Cream for Men 200ml :ph34r:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think RevOwl wants a holy crusade.

 

 

tenor_(2).gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hughdowd said:

Burn the chansiri flag on the kop ... before the Preston game !!!

Yeah that'd probably get it done! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its all relative...Wednesday fans have had this time and time again, they have a different breaking point to some other fans..

The reason I reckon protests haven't taken off is because loads of supporters are sh* t scared of Chansiri walking, Thats why Jos has taken most of the flak up to now, he certainly deserves some of it, but not all of it.

I no longer worry about Chansiri walking, yea we would be up sh *tcreek, but this is death by a thousand cuts,.

Its sad cos I reckon he meant well, but when you read about the peripherals, that seem to get deleted on here, it makes you wonder whether all the hangers on have our best interests at heart.

I had a row with BIg guns on here, well a debate, during the court case when we were heading for the wall, he reckoned we should take the bullet..I thoght it would be a stain on our history, but look at football today...would one more stain make any f.ookin' difference?

I reckon BG was right

 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎16‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 23:27, Mr Farrell said:

Act ?

 

 

yep , errrr 2b or not 2b that is the question   lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...