Let off lightly

Having browsed on here for so long now and all the time read about how upset the fans are with the state of the club, owner, manager, players, stadium, ticket prices, merchandising etc etc I find it absolutely amazing there's been no fan protests apart from the odd crowd chant. Imagine the reaction of most other clubs supporters if they had to put up with all of this. Sheffield Wednesday is our club we pay more than most in to the pot and we deserve the right to peacefully confront the players, manager and owner on match days and protest in the car park and surrounding areas to get ourselves heard. It's about time they listened to us and saw our passion. Fake meetings and cancelled forums fall on deaf ears. We need to act and act fast. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, RevOwl said:

Having browsed on here for so long now and all the time read about how upset the fans are with the state of the club, owner, manager, players, stadium, ticket prices, merchandising etc etc I find it absolutely amazing there's been no fan protests apart from the odd crowd chant. Imagine the reaction of most other clubs supporters if they had to put up with all of this. Sheffield Wednesday is our club we pay more than most in to the pot and we deserve the right to peacefully confront the players, manager and owner on match days and protest in the car park and surrounding areas to get ourselves heard. It's about time they listened to us and saw our passion. Fake meetings and cancelled forums fall on deaf ears. We need to act and act fast. 

I see the Lobotomy wasn't the success you'd hoped for Rev?

lol

• Haha 5

31 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Act ?

Yeah, you oughtta know
Act just like
Act just like you know
Whoa whoa
You just ought to know 
Yeah

When your feelin down and low
And you need a place to go
Ooh oh
Just pick up your shoes and go 
To the hottest place you know
Ooh oh
When you can free your mind
And have a good time
Just step right up
(Hurry Hurry Hurry)
To the fire line

Act like you know
This is your way to shine
Act like you know
There's only stars in the fire line
When the thoughts are real
Start kicking up your heels

56 minutes ago, RevOwl said:

IMG_7283.JPG

IMG_7284.JPG

IMG_7281.JPG

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, RevOwl said:

Bush Shoes GIF - Bush Shoes Throw GIFs

• Haha 6

8 hours ago, RevOwl said:

Despite all the comments on here I agree with you. Some other clubs would have made this very messy by now. Are we too lethargic as a fan base?

Maybe deep down, we can all see he's a good man, with good intentions. Just been employed as a yes man. Unable to talk about certain situations.

Seems a very proud man too, with principles and for him to swear at the press conference just shows how much pressure he's under. 

If a new manager is unable to select Westwood, Hutchinson, Abdi, Boyd etc....Alot of us should be very ashamed of the grief we are giving Jos. 

14 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

If a new manager is unable to select Westwood, Hutchinson, Abdi, Boyd etc....Alot of us should be very ashamed of the grief we are giving Jos. 

If that were the case then it would answer alot of questions. Until then I put it down to his man management skills ( or lack of).