Sports Personality

Just watched the section on England. What a difference to where we are in respect of positive vibes and feel good factor. The FA have made moves to reconnect with fans and so far its working well. SWFC had that feeling in Carlos's 1st season. A fully positive club and fan base all singing the same tune. How badly has it gone? We were nearly there, almost back in the PL.

Now we, as fans, are watching a group of players who seem clueless and totally lacking in confidence, tactics and belief. Yet nothing changes.... I want that positivity back... belief, hope and a feeling that club, team and fans are wanting the same thing.. goals and wins which may eventually  lead to promotion. For over a year I haven't seen that. Come on DC.... Get this mess sorted.

I'm 50 and would like too feel the positivity again. We have a massive fan base but they need encouraging. When we're told it is the fans fault really annoys me. DC and many of our executives have never done Donny's old ground in winter or travelled the length and breadth of the country to watch our team. We are Wednesday.... We are not deluded... We are not expecting Champion's League BUT we are not mute, daft or prepared to watch OUR team suffer a catalogue of mismanagement and substandard football.

DC and the club need to act quickly to re-strengthen the fans relationship with OUR team. Execs, players and managers may be paid 1000s but they seem to have forgotten us. Treat us with respect, we will follow, applaud and be SWFC till we die. After all, none of us want to be back in League 1. Positivity... May be Thursday's Fans' Forum can be a start?

Edited by timrud
Added paragraphs
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, A57Lincsowl said:

Just watched the section on England. What a difference to where we are in respect of positive vibes and feel good factor. The FA have made moves to reconnect with fans and so far its working well. SWFC had that feeling in Carlos's 1st season. A fully positive club and fan base all singing the same tune. How badly has it gone? We were nearly there, almost back in the PL. Now we, as fans, are watching a group of players who seem clueless and totally lacking in confidence, tactics and belief. Yet nothing changes.... I want that positivity back... belief, hope and a feeling that club, team and fans are wanting the same thing.. goals and wins which may eventually  lead to promotion. For over a year I haven't seen that. Come on DC.... Get this mess sorted. I'm 50 and would like too feel the positivity again. We have a massive fan base but they need encouraging. When we're told it is the fans fault really annoys me. DC and many of our executives have never done Donny's old ground in winter or travelled the length and breadth of the country to watch our team. We are Wednesday.... We are not deluded... We are not expecting Champion's League BUT we are not mute, daft or prepared to watch OUR team suffer a catalogue of mismanagement and substandard football. DC and the club need to act quickly to re-strengthen the fans relationship with OUR team. Execs, players and managers may be paid 1000s but they seem to have forgotten us. Treat us with respect, we will follow, applaud and be SWFC till we die. After all, none of us want to be back in League 1. Positivity... May be Thursday's Fans' Forum can be a start?

Are you offering to host?lol

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, A57Lincsowl said:

Just watched the section on England. What a difference to where we are in respect of positive vibes and feel good factor. The FA have made moves to reconnect with fans and so far its working well. SWFC had that feeling in Carlos's 1st season. A fully positive club and fan base all singing the same tune. How badly has it gone? We were nearly there, almost back in the PL. Now we, as fans, are watching a group of players who seem clueless and totally lacking in confidence, tactics and belief. Yet nothing changes.... I want that positivity back... belief, hope and a feeling that club, team and fans are wanting the same thing.. goals and wins which may eventually  lead to promotion. For over a year I haven't seen that. Come on DC.... Get this mess sorted. I'm 50 and would like too feel the positivity again. We have a massive fan base but they need encouraging. When we're told it is the fans fault really annoys me. DC and many of our executives have never done Donny's old ground in winter or travelled the length and breadth of the country to watch our team. We are Wednesday.... We are not deluded... We are not expecting Champion's League BUT we are not mute, daft or prepared to watch OUR team suffer a catalogue of mismanagement and substandard football. DC and the club need to act quickly to re-strengthen the fans relationship with OUR team. Execs, players and managers may be paid 1000s but they seem to have forgotten us. Treat us with respect, we will follow, applaud and be SWFC till we die. After all, none of us want to be back in League 1. Positivity... May be Thursday's Fans' Forum can be a start?

My sentiments exactly.Great Post. :tango:

5 minutes ago, addedtime said:

Make it into separate paragraphs and I might read it. 

If I knew how to edit an OP I would do!!!

They were just ramblings and thoughts typed quickly. Wasn't going for a grammar and punctuation award!!

Edited by A57Lincsowl

Guest addedtime
5 minutes ago, A57Lincsowl said:

They were just ramblings and thoughts typed quickly. Wasn't going for a grammar and punctuation award!!

Wasn't being bitchy, I'm sure it all makes perfect sense. It's just a huge chunk to get your teeth into.

:goalie:

36 minutes ago, A57Lincsowl said:

I've done it for you