Fans Forum Cancelled

1 minute ago, Mr. Tom said:

No you miss my point, it IS because of the reasons given. I’m saying it’d be utterly ridiculous if the “real reason” was anything else. But some will find a conspiracy anywhere.

Fair one, apologies 

Just now, Quist said:

If individuals threaten violence or unruly behaviour the University has to balance profit from event against potential costs. If this came from comments they read they are just telling truth. 

The club probably have something big to announce events may have impacted this and need to buy time so have not offered to help with extra costs hence cancellation.

Yes I quite agree, I’m not suggesting for a second this isn’t the real reason. I was saying if it wasn’t, it’d be quite ridiculous to blame fans. They’d find some other excuse under the circumstances. It clearly is genuine, I’m just preempting the conspiracy theorists.

11 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

But it’s the university saying it’s because of the fans on social media ... and there not exactly wrong to be concerned if you was an outsider looking in on the SWFC hashtag are they ? 

No! I agree! Hence me saying BUT THEN IT WOULD BE bang out of order etc.

im suggesting the conspiracies are b@lls, obviously didn’t word it clearly

38 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

Yeah the university is always publishing false statements. :ph34r:

If the owner, (the so called decision maker) is serious about a forum, he could hastily source his own security.

The venue is booked. Tickets have  been sold, and despite the lynch mob humour, gallows are not being erected. We are not savages, just loyal fans who would like answers.

He could. But I doubt it will cross his  mind. But what do I know ?

• Like 1

Whoever said the thread about Amadeu Paixao would be deleted was right.  I was just posing on it and it

disappeared.  His company is called Foremost Sports Consultants, there is plenty on Companies House

site.  Be quick before this gets deteled.

1 minute ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

If the owner, (the so called decision maker) is serious about a forum, he could hastily source his own security.

The venue is booked. Tickets have  been sold, and despite the lynch mob humour, gallows are not being erected. We are not savages, just loyal fans who would like answers.

He could. But I doubt it will cross his  mind. But what do I know ?

And when you don’t like the answers....?

FFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHHTTTTTT!

• Like 1