Fans Forum Cancelled

3 hours ago, Quist said:

If individuals threaten violence or unruly behaviour the University has to balance profit from event against potential costs. If this came from comments they read they are just telling truth. 

The club probably have something big to announce events may have impacted this and need to buy time so have not offered to help with extra costs hence cancellation.

“Nobody’s going to tell me how to be different, so stop asking me. Stop asking me what two-plus-two is. Everybody knows two-plus-two is five.

- Shaquille O’Neal

1 minute ago, bigdan2003 said:

Christ, are people still moaning?

If the bloke was bottling it he’d just ****** cancel it. It’s really as simple as that. 

But no, some of you lot think he’s persudaded The University of Sheffield to take the blame and issue a statement stating as such. 

Why let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory eh.

No no, he paid them millions

3 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

Christ, are people still moaning?

If the bloke was bottling it he’d just ****** cancel it. It’s really as simple as that. 

But no, some of you lot think he’s persudaded The University of Sheffield to take the blame and issue a statement stating as such. 

Why let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory eh.

He's paid them £40k

A week.

It’ll get moved back to Hillsborough and be the original allocation, picked by email.

Can’t really see any other options.

The follow up tweet definitely seems like the cancellation has caught the club out.

As much as the club have got stuff wrong, I genuinely don’t see what more they could’ve done here. It was probably a bad idea from the offset, but the Uni obviously took the money before thinking about what they were actually going to be hosting. 

Just now, TrickyTrev said:

Why does there have to be a conspiracy in everything?

It’s been cancelled by the venue and the club are trying to get something sorted out for the following night.

It really is that simple.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh trev,you're gunna spoil it........................................................................for me anyway,laughin my nay nays off.

• Haha 1

I'm gonna digress here..simply to make a point...

The wife, just after me last post , tripped over a box in the hall and broke her wrist...

since me last post...about an hour ago...She has been to minor injuries, had an Xray, been diagnosed and got a backslab on..We are now home...

NHS...absolutely f.ookin' marvellous!!!!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

The wife, just after me last post , tripped over a box in the hall and broke her wrist...

since me last post...about an hour ago...She has been to minor injuries, had an Xray, been diagnosed and got a backslab on..We are now home...

name this hospital we should send our injuries there 

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Mrmason69 said:

I think you will find that the komandant is deliberately stoking the fans into a frenzy. I never expected him to sack his puppet this whips up the fans even more 

Why would he do this 

The komandant is creating the conditions that will make his departure sound reasonable.

Hes a clever man and not the type to throw 70 millions away. Why would he invest such money in a low level club like Wednesday. 

Hes up to something and has been since day one. It's all to do with money. 

His motives for investing in Wednesday aren't altruistic. He hasn't got an once of altruism in him 

Hes now becoming very public. He can't afford his dodgy dealing to be scrutinised. Hence keeping the puppet. 

All of this farce is stage managed by the komandant. We are all just pawns in his game.when he bales out he will cite abuse of his family and himself 

All total lies but as he's created the conditions that will facilitate his flight its totally predictable 

I've been absolutely correct about everything that's happened at the club under his jackboot ownership. I've predicted all of this mess 

Let's see how it plays out 

Sadly I suspect he will leave our club broken and in tatters. 

I expected everything that has happened so far. 

Yeh, it all makes sense now , glad you have explained everything cheers old boy 

1 hour ago, Mrmason69 said:

I think you will find that the komandant is deliberately stoking the fans into a frenzy. I never expected him to sack his puppet this whips up the fans even more 

Why would he do this 

The komandant is creating the conditions that will make his departure sound reasonable.

Hes a clever man and not the type to throw 70 millions away. Why would he invest such money in a low level club like Wednesday. 

Hes up to something and has been since day one. It's all to do with money. 

His motives for investing in Wednesday aren't altruistic. He hasn't got an once of altruism in him 

Hes now becoming very public. He can't afford his dodgy dealing to be scrutinised. Hence keeping the puppet. 

All of this farce is stage managed by the komandant. We are all just pawns in his game.when he bales out he will cite abuse of his family and himself 

All total lies but as he's created the conditions that will facilitate his flight its totally predictable 

I've been absolutely correct about everything that's happened at the club under his jackboot ownership. I've predicted all of this mess 

Let's see how it plays out 

Sadly I suspect he will leave our club broken and in tatters. 

I expected everything that has happened so far. 

So his "cunning plan" was to take us "Nearly" up twice in two years?

Could you point us out to where "You predicted it"

Edited by asteener1867
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

You've got a hall?

Remember that the reason we were supposed to be having 1000 fans on a neutral venue was that Chansiri was going to confront the fans who have been critical of him face to face.  Even this was more about egotistical nonsense from him and not about actually communicating anything important to the fans.  It was a stupid childish idea and it has taken the venue to point this out and tell him so.  Total embarrassment again for this basket case of a club.

If he has anything to say he would do far better to issue a comprehensive statement or do a full and frank interview....you know....like all the other football chairmen and businessmen in every field.