Fans Forum Cancelled

Just now, asteener1867 said:

I'd prefer it to be somewhere where we hadn't all been before.... lol

Ive actually been on their Kop - when Curran scored. My Mum gave me a Mars Bar to take to the game and I had it in my Levi jacket top pocket. It fell out and when I found it, it was A4 size.

Watched cricket there too. Pity the old pavilion isn’t available.

Could have had some nice sandwiches.

* Not been there for years but the ground and it’s surrounds used to be a right bloody dump. Is CCC (?) still there, the camping shop?

3 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

Ive actually been on their Kop - when Curran scored. My Mum gave me a Mars Bar to take to the game and I had it in my Levi jacket top pocket. It fell out and when I found it, it was A4 size.

Watched cricket there too. Pity the old pavilion isn’t available.

Could have had some nice sandwiches.

* Not been there for years but the ground and it’s surrounds used to be a right bloody dump. Is CCC (?) still there, the camping shop?

been on there a fair few times...County cup, league games....Wednesday fans were always on

Should just have a live tinterweb thingy

Someone watching the questions coming in and askin DC to answer, that someone could be me.

Soz, wouldn't ask anything to do with the ladies team cos i'm a sexist tw@t

But I'd ask him stuff about doyen all night, sure i could do a paxo on paixo.

To finish, a friendly wtf are you going to do about ticket prices and how much money have we got left...are ffp going to embargo us or just deduct points.WTF:

1 minute ago, sherlyegg said:

Should just have a live tinterweb thingy

Someone watching the questions coming in and askin DC to answer, that someone could be me.

Soz, wouldn't ask anything to do with the ladies team cos i'm a sexist tw@t

But I'd ask him stuff about doyen all night, sure i could do a paxo on paixo.

To finish, a friendly wtf are you going to do about ticket prices and how much money have we got left...are ffp going to embargo us or just deduct points.WTF:

First rule about Paxo .......... We arnt allowed to talk about Paixo.

Just now, S36 OWL said:

Book The Copthorne at the stain . Usually empty ,and dosnt matter if our angrymad fans trash it 

TBH I don’t understand why the Club just don’t issue a statement.

It’d be denied, lauded, argued over - to the same degree.

Seems a bit pointless having a forum - depending on what view you take, you’ll make your own conclusions anyway.

30 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Can they not be "risk assessed trained" 

Theyd have 4 days to learn the lay out and meet uni staff. It's how much the club wants it.

As for the coin throwing, I doubt it. We taliking about our own fans in a room with club representatives.

If that's what it comes to, we're in worse trouble than I thought.

Sad really. we are talking about Security being trained when this is a open Wednesday forum arranged by the chairman. Have we really stooped this low. We are getting a reputation of the wrong kind and its not healthy. So basically the Uni were expecting 'Wednesday' fans kicking off because they might not like what the chairman says so they are saying fuc* that for a game of marbles, we dont want the reputation of hosting a 'potential thugs' group either.