Fans Forum Cancelled

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

95% of students have gone home, 99% of staff won't be around 

They've had God knows how many rock, rap and punk gigs at the Octagon but can't handle a few football fans grumbling at somebody...

Good point that! I think last time I went to a Gig at the Octagon was 2007, when I saw The Coral, after that I think it was used for seminal's etc, I think the o2 venue killed it.

Just now, Castleford Owl said:

If being suspicious of the leadership of this club makes you a melt, I guess I am too

Don’t worry mate, these are the sort of fans who will still be making excuses for him when we’re relegated 

How any of the regime can even have 0.01% of the fans support after the past 6 months-year is bewildering to me

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Why cant the club just put it on in the original venue ? 

The statement released today says they are looking for another venue. They already have one. 

Dc waiting for our next win under jos before booking a date,how's may 2021 sound ? lol 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Don’t worry mate, these are the sort of fans who will still be making excuses for him when we’re relegated 

How any of the regime can even have 0.01% of the fans support after the past 6 months-year is bewildering to me

This is the chairman that told us, in simple terms, that high prices equals quality players and lower prices equals playing some kids. In reality, we’ve been lied to. Surely we can all see that.

• Like 1

Just now, Castleford Owl said:

This is the chairman that told us, in simple terms, that high prices equals quality players and lower prices equals playing some kids. In reality, we’ve been lied to. Surely we can all see that.

I presume that was one of the questions that would be asked..........

We are a shambles on and off the pitch at the moment so nothing surprises me. 

Im genuinely concerned about where we heading at the moment. We’ve no leadership throughout the club from the boardroom right down to the pitch.  If

changes aren’t made, we will get relegated. 

4 minutes ago, Castleford Owl said:

Of course we have been lied to .. We are being charged premier league prices for league two standard football.