Fans Forum Cancelled

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Who do you invite?

How does the rest of the fanbase get to know...?

An open forum on the internet is far better....even pay a couple of pounds to a local charity to be allowed in....they would make a mint

I'd go with this. Verified Real names though so no hiding behind usernames. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Who do you invite?

How does the rest of the fanbase get to know...?

An open forum on the internet is far better....even pay a couple of pounds to a local charity to be allowed in....they would make a mint

I'd go with that.

Anything rather than an open shouting match.

7 minutes ago, MysticOwl said:

I travel from Cardiff and I am a season ticket holder. So yea....I think that pretty much qualifies me as a fan. But there is no way I am sitting by quietly whilst this lunatic of a manager is in charge. Statements needs to be made loud and clear....and thats done with our feet. 

Do as you  please couldn't care less

Edited by bladeshater
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

We’ll be the new Charlton soon mate, so welcome us 

I don't wish that on you. You are a huge and famous club and we had the fantastic benefit of Jimmy Seed back in the day for which I thank you.

My only advice (stupid in these days of the internet and general spin) is to be forensic when contemplating your current regime, it helps to focus the anger (if that's what you feel).

44 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

If the owner, (the so called decision maker) is serious about a forum, he could hastily source his own security.

The venue is booked. Tickets have  been sold, and despite the lynch mob humour, gallows are not being erected. We are not savages, just loyal fans who would like answers.

He could. But I doubt it will cross his  mind. But what do I know ?

You can't just import your own security for a venue, they need to be risk assessed trained to work with uni staff etc.

This one is down to the uni not DC.

And some of our fans are cannot act sensibly, amount of coins bottles that I have seen thrown away specially.

Why not use the South stand though DC in a box or directors seat etc or a stage at bottom of South.

1 minute ago, NeonLeon said:

If Chansiri is showing the fans the level of contempt many accuse him of. I very much doubt he’d be running scared from people he supposedly has so little respect for. 

Oh you've done it now. Debunked their theory. WTF:

9 minutes ago, MysticOwl said:

I travel from Cardiff and I am a season ticket holder. So yea....I think that pretty much qualifies me as a fan. But there is no way I am sitting by quietly whilst this lunatic of a manager is in charge. Statements needs to be made loud and clear....and thats done with our feet. 

Not by you or me this season mate...We already paid...Credit to you for trekking up, honestly.

By the time we make our voices (or feet) heard we could already be a division lower..Think about it

We do it then and we more or less burn the club to the ground...While this might not be a bad idea, and may well be the only eventual alternative...We then have to build from..A division lower...

Go to the ground and howl your dissatisfaction out..Thats THIS seasons remit....

If the club refuses to partake in any dialogue..withold your cash for next years ticket...THATS what they will listen to...Start a "Ban the early bird"....Withold your cash...

They care about little else...If push comes to shove it might even lower POTG prices...which in turn might bring a few fans back.

We KNOW they don't care about empty seats...They stand every week in mute testament to the shambles...empty pockets will make them look up though

47 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Because fans have reached boiling point and DC probably doesn’t fancy it 

For gods sake, factor everything that’s been going on at the club the last year, is it really beyond the realms of possibility? 

He only set it up a couple of  weeks ago when fans were at boiling point already 

But if that's what you think then that's what you think