Fans Forum Cancelled

2 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

How convenient! Always seemed to be scraps in a night there when the students are getting beer’d up on cheap ale. Not be the first to call BS on this.

Don’t say it’s BS mate you’ll get hounded 

Not like the regime haven’t been lying and fuucking us about for a year now 

• Like 1

Just now, WelshOwl74 said:

Cus while ever people turn up,dc will continue to treat the fans like mugs 

No one turns up at game,makes national news,dc will have no choice but to actually do something useful

STs have already paid, and you never know we might just play well. People streaming out in droves well before FT, should we be treated to another helping of dross I think has even more impact. TBH if a few thousand don't attend it won't make national news or possibly be even worthy of comment on the Championship highlights, people leaving in droves is visually more likely to be televised IMO. I just hope we win, with or without Jos, and if we play well even better. 

2 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Not paid for my Luton ticket as yet but will do this week I support my team others post on owlstalk and pretend to be fans

I am a fan (was at the game yesterday) boycotting one game for the benefit of the clubs future ,not exactly asking you to sacrifice a leg am I 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Not paid for my Luton ticket as yet but will do this week I support my team others post on owlstalk and pretend to be fans

At this rate the mighty Luton Town will be a Championship side whilst we are in League 1. 

You can go and clap your hands at home to the likes of Walsall, Oxofrd and Fleetwood and sing Hi Ho Sheffield Wednesday with a team full of rejects 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MysticOwl said:

At this rate the mighty Luton Town will be a Championship side whilst we are in League 1. 

You can go and clap your hands at home to the likes of Walsall, Oxofrd and Fleetwood and sing Hi Ho Sheffield Wednesday with a team full of rejects 

Been to all the above grounds before really don't want to go again but if we play em again I will be there 

• Like 1

Again, another own goal and TBF I'm not too surprised it's been cancelled, whatever the reason.

For me the sensible thing to do would be invite a dozen or so fans to the boardroom and sit down and have a level headed discussion.

There's too much emotion around to have an open forum and shouting and name calling is not the way forward or to get people to listen.

A real sad state of affairs we're in at the moment and it hurts but it will pass eventually, hopefully sooner rather than later.

• Like 1

Just now, bladeshater said:

Been to all the above grounds before really don't want to go again but if we play em again I will be there 

I travel from Cardiff and I am a season ticket holder. So yea....I think that pretty much qualifies me as a fan. But there is no way I am sitting by quietly whilst this lunatic of a manager is in charge. Statements needs to be made loud and clear....and thats done with our feet. 

1 minute ago, ElsecarOwl said:

Again, another own goal and TBF I'm not too surprised it's been cancelled, whatever the reason.

For me the sensible thing to do would be invite a dozen or so fans to the boardroom and sit down and have a level headed discussion.

There's too much emotion around to have an open forum and shouting and name calling is not the way forward or to get people to listen.

A real sad state of affairs we're in at the moment and it hurts but it will pass eventually, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Who do you invite?

How does the rest of the fanbase get to know...?

An open forum on the internet is far better....even pay a couple of pounds to a local charity to be allowed in....they would make a mint