Fans Forum Cancelled

2 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Attitude? I didn’t say I was gonna bash the chairman in did I, said I was nearly done with this circus of a club 

Christ, such a sensitive society 

No, but you clearly laid the blame at the clubs door when the statement from the university makes it blatantly obvious it isn’t the case 

As others have said, just go back to plan A.

Whether or not a big live audience is a good thing is now moot, but it was far from obvious it was a good thing.

If this is lots of people asking questions, it will not get very far. It will go off in all directions. Questions will be ill-formed, and not sensible. It is easy to navigate through. What's really needed is three or four people who can really lead a proper cross-examination. 

23 minutes ago, EcclesallOwl said:

The club is willing to meet fans to discuss anything that the fans want to discuss

The venue have cancelled due to comments made by supporters on social media

Who should be more embarrassed? 

It’s subjective. For me, it’s another embarrassing episode for the club, along with the high ticket prices, no statements whatsoever from the hierarchy over our rapid decline this season, Jos swearing at the press, our inability/unwillingness to sell players, our initial rebuff of the bbc radio deal, our awful performances on the pitch, I could go on. 

If you think about it I’m not surprised it’s been cancelled because if the chairman has decided he is going to sack Jos then you’ll have to  do it again when I get the new manager inBecause if it was for the reason he was afraid it was going to kick off he could easily do it via live TV in the Function room so the only thing that could happen at worst someone takes the remote controller and Turns him off lol

1 minute ago, Mycroft said:

Now go and have a cuppa it's not the end of the world, then just go and contemplate on your navel for a few moments you will feel so much calmer.

It’s not the end of the world I’m just disappointed 

All the questions that needed asking, and I have no confidence in the club rearranging 

The silence continues until we’re relegated 

2 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Why would I boycott a game of the team I support 

Cus while ever people turn up,dc will continue to treat the fans like mugs 

No one turns up at game,makes national news,dc will have no choice but to actually do something useful

have it at Hillsborough with less people there and show it on youtube or ifollow etc. There can only be a certain number of questions we want the answers to, I am sure most of them will be covered.

You can't arrange a forum And cancel it without anything to take its place, Not when people are as Worked up as they are and want answers!!!!!