Fans Forum Cancelled

Just shows how our fanbase represents itself on Social Media

Raised the issue many times before but been shouted down as it’s ‘only a minority’ and you can’t take any notice of it

Just now, Royal_D said:

Just shows how our fanbase represents itself on Social Media

Raised the issue many times before but been shouted down as it’s ‘only a minority’ and you can’t take any notice of it

Our club is not unusual. Any club in our situation would have the same comments being made. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, i used to be sc_owl said:

Our club is not unusual. Any club in our situation would have the same comments being made. 

Doesn’t make it acceptable though does it , I agree it’s a general problem across most clubs though 

We don’t need to hold a fans forum Submit the questions we want answering, through the media, and DC can reply via the same medium Much better than the bun fight free for all, that runs the risk of creating more problems than it solves If DC has a big announcement to make, the fans forum is not the place anyway

3 minutes ago, steveger said:

Getting a tad desperate now mate, you will still have the opportunity to voice your opinions and concerns when they rearrange it..

OK, emotions aside, it's the fact that nobody at the club was able to tell that the fans aren't happy or discuss that possibility with a venue when reserving it. 

Im not someone who is screaming for blood, I'm someone who wants to know what the plan is. This is more evidence that we have more burying heads in the sand. 

• Haha 1