Fans Forum Cancelled

Seen the club have put out they are trying to rearrange the forum for Friday 21 December. That's quite near Christmas Eve. The popular leave day of managers. If it ever takes place one question could be "Since your first bad decision of letting Stuart Gray go why hasn't there been one decent decision made since?" Seems that way anyway. I mean he hasn't head hunted managers with records in the English game. Then there's other bizzare decisions too what's too boring to list. The fact they put out the cancellation story first without saying they are looking for another venue? Only to fudge it in later? Shows the organisation level at the club. Needs shaking down top to bottom. And the guy who's brought this mess about needs to sort it out! He owes us this! 

8 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Ahhh, there is somebody out there who believes in the owner. Good luck to you mate.

:Pelupessy:

Im no lapdog for the manager, Owner or anybody else ! I’ve many questions i want to ask Mr Chansiri 

but i’m also not someone who’s happy to beat the club with any stick possible, twist story’s to suit agendas and generally create stories to make the club look like the bad guys 24/7. Mistakes have been made by the owner for absolute sure but I don’t believe the fans are always without any shadow of a doubt blameless and should be allowed to throw accusations and abuse without any kind of consequence 

Respect works both ways 

3 hours ago, SouthernOwl24 said:

Before announcing cancellation you would assume the timing of this forum could only have meant;

A) We were replacing Jos

B) We had new investment. 

As we have not sacked/ replaced Jos it could have only meant, surely, we have new investment. What imbecile would organise a 'forum' with 1,000 fans for him to announce more bad news? It would have been a battering.

I dont believe 1,000 fans is a forum as I doubt questions would be asked and answered correctly anyway. It should be around 150 fans maximum picked from all demographics, young, old, st holder, POTG, members etc etc to provide a fair representation on viewpoints. 

Now this has been cancelled -- why can we not ask the first 150+ people who applied to join at late notice at Hillsborough. 

Dont blame fans social media posts -- its pathetic and an excuse.

My present viewpoint is Chansiri is an imbecile and has AGAIN been wrongly advised as the forum would have gone ahead if it was to announce good news. Only points towards further bad news which social media captures and the venue bottled it as no confirmation everything will be OK from DC/ organisers. 

Making up stories to suit your agenda  … The Octagon cancelled it's becoming a habit for them. See DeJayOne post above !  

1 hour ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Making up stories to suit your agenda  … The Octagon cancelled it's becoming a habit for them. See DeJayOne post above !  

Not making up stories... clearly expressed this is what I thought and not truth -- read the post. 

'you would assume'

'I don't believe'

'my present viewpoint'

Its my opinion - - you know -- the things people discuss on message boards. Not once did I say Chansiri said etc etc. 

59 minutes ago, SouthernOwl24 said:

Not making up stories... clearly expressed this is what I thought and not truth -- read the post. 

'you would assume'

'I don't believe'

'my present viewpoint'

Its my opinion - - you know -- the things people discuss on message boards. Not once did I say Chansiri said etc etc. 

It's facking guess work. If you all, all of you, want to be treat like adults ? Then do the right thing and stop behaving like babies lol  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, basegreenowl said:

Seen the club have put out they are trying to rearrange the forum for Friday 21 December. That's quite near Christmas Eve. The popular leave day of managers. If it ever takes place one question could be "Since your first bad decision of letting Stuart Gray go why hasn't there been one decent decision made since?" Seems that way anyway. I mean he hasn't head hunted managers with records in the English game. Then there's other bizzare decisions too what's too boring to list. The fact they put out the cancellation story first without saying they are looking for another venue? Only to fudge it in later? Shows the organisation level at the club. Needs shaking down top to bottom. And the guy who's brought this mess about needs to sort it out! He owes us this! 

The only part of your post I'll take up is the Stuart Gray one, it wasn't deemed a bad decision at the time. 

New owner, new manager, thats how it is. 

• Like 1

It would not surprise me if Mr Chansiri just listened to his family and walk away from the club and let the lunatic fringe of our fan base run the club.

It is just not worth the stress and his safety + the safety of his family.

I have been off this site for the last few weeks due to the stress of the Nastiness, negativity and, some times, evil posts on here.

17 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

It would not surprise me if Mr Chansiri just listened to his family and walk away from the club and let the lunatic fringe of our fan base run the club.

I have been off this site for the last few weeks due to the stress of the Nastiness, negativity and, some times, evil posts on here.

It's pretty mild on here compared to some of things I've seen posted on twitter and facebook. 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

Not ever seen a post on here threatening his or his families safety...Theres plenty of anger and p*sstaking....owlstalk is mild compared to some of the stuff thats posted on Social media...

7 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Im no lapdog for the manager, Owner or anybody else ! I’ve many questions i want to ask Mr Chansiri 

but i’m also not someone who’s happy to beat the club with any stick possible, twist story’s to suit agendas and generally create stories to make the club look like the bad guys 24/7. Mistakes have been made by the owner for absolute sure but I don’t believe the fans are always without any shadow of a doubt blameless and should be allowed to throw accusations and abuse without any kind of consequence 

Respect works both ways 

Fans will be fans. Same at any club. 

I'm on about the custodians of the club. Pure and simple. They're accountable.

The fans cannot be blamed for the selection of this manager, the managers performance, the ridiculous contracts that were agreed.

The buck stops with DC.