Fans Forum Cancelled

2 hours ago, Mrmason69 said:

I think you will find that the komandant is deliberately stoking the fans into a frenzy. I never expected him to sack his puppet this whips up the fans even more 

Why would he do this 

The komandant is creating the conditions that will make his departure sound reasonable.

Hes a clever man and not the type to throw 70 millions away. Why would he invest such money in a low level club like Wednesday. 

Hes up to something and has been since day one. It's all to do with money. 

His motives for investing in Wednesday aren't altruistic. He hasn't got an once of altruism in him 

Hes now becoming very public. He can't afford his dodgy dealing to be scrutinised. Hence keeping the puppet. 

All of this farce is stage managed by the komandant. We are all just pawns in his game.when he bales out he will cite abuse of his family and himself 

All total lies but as he's created the conditions that will facilitate his flight its totally predictable 

I've been absolutely correct about everything that's happened at the club under his jackboot ownership. I've predicted all of this mess 

Let's see how it plays out 

Sadly I suspect he will leave our club broken and in tatters. 

I expected everything that has happened so far. 

In that case mate I have just one question:

What are next week's lottery numbers?

36 minutes ago, alanharper said:

I remember a few real angrymad AGMs with Dave Allen which were held at neutral venues in town, and although he was way less popular than DC it didn't kick off beyond some heckling. 

There was thumping at at least one of them

45 minutes ago, Triple O said:

Reyt get the address, I'll organise the sharrow bangs. Asteener's missus should be able to make sandwiches one handed. Let's  use social media to our advantage now.

See you've been down Sharrow Lane after dark too!

Char-a-banc!

• Haha 1

Guest The Horse

We've been crap all season and every fan knows Chansiri stands outside the South Stand, chain smoking after every match if he's in the country.

20,000 + fans all peeved, emotions still raw and many of them full of alcohol.

Yet still hardly any bugger says anything to him.

Things almost reached a slight fluster the last time but that was it.

So really don't think this is DC hiding. 

12 minutes ago, Prince said:

Keeping a low profile or gone into hiding? Did he endure the game on Saturday?

No idea.  Maybe someone who went corporate at Swansea could say if they saw him or not or someone with access to or close by the area where directors etc sit??

It was posted on here early last week that he was back by an 100% reliable source but has been ignored maybe because it doesn't suit the narrative.

Not sure how public the bloke is away from matchdays and if there was a public meeting scheduled, as there was, then you'd expect him to save any statements until then like folk have been saying in relation to him coming back/not coming back to do.

People can call folk blind or clappers or apologists or whatever they want in relation to them having different views with regards to DC and the club but the reaction to the venue cancelling this meeting today on here and social media only serves to demonstrate that some of our supporters are truly fuckingcrackers.

Edited by sonofbert2
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, EcclesallOwl said:

The club is willing to meet fans to discuss anything that the fans want to discuss

The venue have cancelled due to comments made by supporters on social media

Who should be more embarrassed? 

The club for letting it get to this point. 

9 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

I'm gonna digress here..simply to make a point...

The wife, just after me last post , tripped over a box in the hall and broke her wrist...

since me last post...about an hour ago...She has been to minor injuries, had an Xray, been diagnosed and got a backslab on..We are now home...

NHS...absolutely f.ookin' marvellous!!!!

Looks like you’ll have to get a season ticket on the kop if the Mrs has done her wrist :stuwinky:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

No idea.  Maybe someone who went corporate at Swansea could say if they saw him or not or someone with access to or close by the area where directors etc sit??

It was posted on here early last week that he was back by an 100% reliable source but has been ignored maybe because it doesn't suit the narrative.

Not sure how public the bloke is away from matchdays and if there was a public meeting scheduled, as there was, then you'd expect him to save any statements until then like folk have been saying in relation to him coming back/not coming back to do.

People can call folk blind or clappers or apologists or whatever they want in relation to them having different views with regards to DC and the club but the reaction to the venue cancelling this meeting today on here and social media only serves to demonstrate that some of our supporters are truly fuckingcrackers.

:Chansiri: Cowardice

13 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Probably for the best. It would have become a complete sh**show. Nothing DC can say now is really going to make people believe in him. He’s just got to quietly get on and sort this mess out. 

At this stage he needs action. The first being sacking Jos. 

18 hours ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

If the owner, (the so called decision maker) is serious about a forum, he could hastily source his own security.

The venue is booked. Tickets have  been sold, and despite the lynch mob humour, gallows are not being erected. We are not savages, just loyal fans who would like answers.

He could. But I doubt it will cross his  mind. But what do I know ?

I would presume the security would be provided by the club anyway.

In answer to your question .............................nothing really..................................just the same as the rest of us, sensational press reports and hearsay. :rolleyes: