Fans Forum Cancelled

I think you will find that the komandant is deliberately stoking the fans into a frenzy. I never expected him to sack his puppet this whips up the fans even more 

Why would he do this 

The komandant is creating the conditions that will make his departure sound reasonable.

Hes a clever man and not the type to throw 70 millions away. Why would he invest such money in a low level club like Wednesday. 

Hes up to something and has been since day one. It's all to do with money. 

His motives for investing in Wednesday aren't altruistic. He hasn't got an once of altruism in him 

Hes now becoming very public. He can't afford his dodgy dealing to be scrutinised. Hence keeping the puppet. 

All of this farce is stage managed by the komandant. We are all just pawns in his game.when he bales out he will cite abuse of his family and himself 

All total lies but as he's created the conditions that will facilitate his flight its totally predictable 

I've been absolutely correct about everything that's happened at the club under his jackboot ownership. I've predicted all of this mess 

Let's see how it plays out 

Sadly I suspect he will leave our club broken and in tatters. 

I expected everything that has happened so far. 

Edited by Mrmason69

2 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

I think you will find that the komandant is deliberately stoking the fans into a frenzy. I never expected him to sack his puppet this whips up the fans even more 

Why would he do this 

The komandant is creating the conditions that will make his departure sound reasonable.

Hes a clever man and not the type to throw 70 millions away. Why would he invest such money in a low level club like Wednesday. 

Hes up to something and has been since day one. It's all to do with money. 

His motives for investing in Wednesday aren't altruistic. He hasn't got an once of altruism in him 

Hes now becoming very public. He can't afford his dodgy dealing to be scrutinised. Hence keeping the puppet. 

All of this farce is stage managed by the komandant. We are all just pawns in his game.when he bales out he will cite abuse of his family and himself 

All total lies but as he's created the conditions that will facilitate his flight its totally predictable 

I've been absolutely cirrwct

Wahey! It must be...

Sh*tposting_Cat.gif.e080bde155237c1f545cbe4794012161.gif

Assuming he's going to cut and run as you suggest, how is he going to make any money from us?

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Ronio said:

I always thought the timing of the forum so close to Christmas wasn't really the greatest idea, whoever decided on that.  Such an emotional time of year for many.  

That’s, your Dad talking.

The most positive Wednesdayite on here.

Happy Christmas Ronio - seriously.

• Like 1

all this cancelling it and trying to get a new venue for Friday errrrrr Im very sceptical about this, maybe they have been trying to pay jos off and he has refused there offer ,so chansiri has made a call to uni to tell em about the aggro that's expected ,so that's why its cancelled , and as for a new venue Friday?????? exactly before xmas what large venue would be available? none of course, so tomorrow the club will give our an apology saying despite our best efforts we were unable to get a new venue ,and we will try to arrange a new date in the new year. 

9 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

all this cancelling it and trying to get a new venue for Friday errrrrr Im very sceptical about this, maybe they have been trying to pay jos off and he has refused there offer ,so chansiri has made a call to uni to tell em about the aggro that's expected ,so that's why its cancelled , and as for a new venue Friday?????? exactly before xmas what large venue would be available? none of course, so tomorrow the club will give our an apology saying despite our best efforts we were unable to get a new venue ,and we will try to arrange a new date in the new year. 

Love a good conspiracy theory 

Christ, are people still moaning?

If the bloke was bottling it he’d just ****** cancel it. It’s really as simple as that. 

But no, some of you lot think he’s persudaded The University of Sheffield to take the blame and issue a statement stating as such. 

Why let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory eh.

• Like 1