Fans Forum Cancelled

23 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

So Chansiri has booked a venue....Then he phones the Venue and cancels it...ever so politely asking if the venue wouldn't mind putting out a statement taking the responsibility and saying they actually cancelled it themselves?

Why on earth would the University do that?

DC rings the Octagon, says it is all going to kick off. Not talking 10 mincing students, proper hardcore South-Standers, thousands of them. Be like a scene out of Zulu . Still wana host it?

Edited by airborne_rat_of_s6
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

DC rings the Octagon, says it is all going to kick off. Not talking 10 mincing students, proper hardcore South-Standers, thousands of them. Be like a scene out of Zulu . Still wana host it?

Probably...The University found that tartan rugs were racist and Flasks contributed to global warming?

• Haha 6

28 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

“Melt” who do you think you are Jamie Redknapp? Seems there are quite a few melts on here who feel the same as I do. Would argue that people like you that are just happy to defend the club no matter what crap they dish out are doing a hell of a lot more harm than the rest of us are doing, people that actually want and deserve better from the club they continue to pay week after week in to. 

Like I said ..... Melt!

1 hour ago, MysticOwl said:

At this rate the mighty Luton Town will be a Championship side whilst we are in League 1. 

You can go and clap your hands at home to the likes of Walsall, Oxofrd and Fleetwood and sing Hi Ho Sheffield Wednesday with a team full of rejects 

I’ve done it before years ago,so there’s no change really

1 hour ago, Harrysgame said:

You can't just import your own security for a venue, they need to be risk assessed trained to work with uni staff etc.

This one is down to the uni not DC.

And some of our fans are cannot act sensibly, amount of coins bottles that I have seen thrown away specially.

Why not use the South stand though DC in a box or directors seat etc or a stage at bottom of South.

Can they not be "risk assessed trained" 

Theyd have 4 days to learn the lay out and meet uni staff. It's how much the club wants it.

As for the coin throwing, I doubt it. We taliking about our own fans in a room with club representatives.

If that's what it comes to, we're in worse trouble than I thought.

1 minute ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Can they not be "risk assessed trained" 

Theyd have 4 days to learn the lay out and meet uni staff. It's how much the club wants it.

As for the coin throwing, I doubt it. We taliking about our own fans in a room with club representatives.

If that's what it comes to, we're in worse trouble than I thought.

I dunno how well Uni security staff are trained...I mean theres a big difference between pullin' someone up cos they have spilt some Humous on the floor....and stopping a drunken Owls fan wiv a bottle of Jack Daniels............

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I dunno how well Uni security staff are trained...I mean theres a big difference between pullin' someone up cos they have spilt some Humous on the floor....and stopping a drunken Owls fan wiv a bottle of Jack Daniels............

Meet Sheff Uni's new security staff.  lol

th?id=OIP.7menzy-a23dqFudonv1H7wHaEK&pid

• Haha 1