Dressing room clique

Jordan Rhodes alluded to a divisive dressing room at S6.

I’ve heard comments attributed to very senior staff at the club going back well over a year that there is a poisonous atmosphere in the squad.

Jos was brought in to bring discipline to the squad.

FF has had paddies.

Winnall got sent to Derby.

Sean Clair and George Hirst fell out with the club.

Senior Pros completely frozen out.

Judging by comments from those that have met them, Westwood and Hutch shout their mouths off and are a bit arrogant.

Numerous players from our 90s team said a happy dressing room was key to success.

So maybe we’ve a divided dressing room causing more trouble than we realise? Jos was brought in to sort it but has probably been too tough and over-cooked it?

Just another excuse for a Chairman and Manager out of their depth.

It's not complicated at all. The job is just too big for both of them in my view.

One needs to let someone who knows what they are doing run the club, and one needs to shuffle back off into retirement.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

Loovens & Semedo were instrumental to the dressing room , natural leaders who commanded respect in the dressing room, we don't have any now 

all we have is ego's 

And a distinct lack of quality . We don’t have a single tip end championship player . God knows where some of them get their egos from , they are all shYbo

If players are frozen out as in the case of Westwood, Abdi, Hutchinson, Boyd and young Hirst have been, it’s inevitable there will be divisions in the squad.

If it really is a fact they’ve been stopped from playing to stop them earning the extras their contracts stipulate, I’m not surprised they’re unhappy about it.

2 minutes ago, Blatter said:

If players are frozen out as in the case of Westwood, Abdi, Hutchinson, Boyd and young Hirst have been, it’s inevitable there will be divisions in the squad.

If it really is a fact they’ve been stopped from playing to stop them earning the extras their contracts stipulate, I’m not surprised they’re unhappy about it.

That’s exactly why the sooner they and the vast majority of this squad are shipped out the better. 

3 minutes ago, Ian said:

That's just not true is it

Name me a top end championship player ? 

Westwood - was once 

Bannan - on his day maybe

reach - wonder goal merchant , average player 

Forestieri - crock who hasn’t done anything for years 

Hutchinson - crock 

João - decent 1 game in 5

fletcher - past his best 

lees - going backwards at an alarming rate 

31 minutes ago, Blatter said:

i'm trying to think back to a time when a 'decent' part of my wage was paid 'in bonus', one week I took my payslip to find 30% (my bonus) of my wage missing .

when contacting the wages department I found that the 'rules of the scheme' had been altered and nil was what I could expect in future, guess what, 'if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys'.

the enemy within.

What do you expect when you sign bucket loads of players on big wages and hardly play them? 

Completely destroyed the harmony and spirit we had in that first season under Carlos. All we needed were 2/3 quality additions, instead we disrupted morale bringing in players for big fees and on big wages. Actually making the side weaker.

Gross neglect and mid-management. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

What do you expect when you sign bucket loads of players on big wages and hardly play them? 

Completely destroyed the harmony and spirit we had in that first season under Carlos. All we needed were 2/3 quality additions, instead we disrupted morale bringing in players for big fees and on big wages. Actually making the side weaker.

Gross neglect and mid-management. 

Finished 4th that season mate, better than the season before.

Nobody could have predicted the injuries that follow. Nobody!!! 

There is only 1 person who has created disharmony and that is Jos.