Good to bad.

Why is it when we sign a notoriously good player he ends up being crap for us? Is it because we play them in a different position to what he played in at his previous club that attracted us to him in the first place? It's the same when we sign a new manager. We could get Pep in charge and he'd no doubt flop and his star signing Messi would end up missing sitter after sitter. 

22 minutes ago, RevOwl said:

Why is it when we sign a notoriously good player he ends up being crap for us? Is it because we play them in a different position to what he played in at his previous club that attracted us to him in the first place? It's the same when we sign a new manager. We could get Pep in charge and he'd no doubt flop and his star signing Messi would end up missing sitter after sitter. 

Probably wise to get some sleep ....

37 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

I'd say the Rev's hitting the communion wine tonight lol 

I wouldn’t even judge Anybody getting a bottle or two of wine after that performance specially if you travel over 200 miles to see that garbageYou can guarantee if he is not gone by the next game we will be lucky to get 10,000 at our next home gameLet’s all stick together as fans because clearly as it stands the club does not give a poo

Edited by TheEnd1976

Guest domSWFC

I don't know what you are talking about. We've got players who were great at other teams and come here and succeeded. Look at Hutchinson, Westwood, Abdi, Winnall... They've not made a single error this season.

Westwood's record has been remarkable, not one goal scored past him this season.