While I think about it the 29th for those coming by train

The centre of Birmingham is having a Metro laid and it's chaos. I know it's only a short between new street and Snow Hill. Just be aware there maybe a detour there's a couple of areas completely closed like around the N.I.A so double check lads

4 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Thanks baggiehy but we’d be lucky to get a car full in the current climate 

Well if you do come by car or know people who are tell them avoid Birmingham  go to Sandwell and Christmas in The Vine

On ‎15‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 19:07, Baggiehy said:

The centre of Birmingham is having a Metro laid and it's chaos. I know it's only a short between new street and Snow Hill. Just be aware there maybe a detour there's a couple of areas completely closed like around the N.I.A so double check lads

Many thanks for this info, which is appreciated.

I'll make sure that I get to New Street Station in plenty of time.

Can we assume that The Metro service between Snow Hill and The Hawthorns should ordinarily be running normally on 29/12, or is this line likely to be affected in any way by the new Metro track laying ?

Regards and thanks, best wishes for the festive season

9 hours ago, Kew Owl said:

Many thanks for this info, which is appreciated.

I'll make sure that I get to New Street Station in plenty of time.

Can we assume that The Metro service between Snow Hill and The Hawthorns should ordinarily be running normally on 29/12, or is this line likely to be affected in any way by the new Metro track laying ?

Regards and thanks, best wishes for the festive season

It's up by the N.I.A and Digbeth so New Street and Snow Hill are okay mate. It's just a couple of the pubs in centre are are gone and Its a a problem for cars. Good win today for us both lol

26 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

What are you talking about?

To be fair I posted this awhile ago (15th) and bumped it. A lots happened since fpowl posted

38 minutes ago, Baggiehy said:

To be fair I posted this awhile ago (15th) and bumped it. A lots happened since fpowl posted

It was a ridiculous, club bashing piece of nonsense though pal.

We have the divisions 3rd highest away following.

There are/have been many things wrong with our club but the away support certainly isn’t one of them.

Edited by casbahowl