The lowest I’ve ever felt as a Wednesday fan

This is by and far the lowest. Been asked by people to go to the Preston and Birmingham matches , I’d rather make love to Ann widdecombe to be honest . 

Everything about the club is wrong , all boiling down to the chairman . The bare face cheek to ask those prices to watch that dross is laughable . 

I hated the early 2000s and the 2009-2011 periods as we were awful but this is a whole new level . To Chuck the money the club has at it and fleece the fans the way chansiri has and to find ourselves in the mess we have is bewildering . I honestly think my goldfish would run the club better , in fact I know he could . 

Just now, Mr Farrell said:

Learn from his mistakes ?

We've been saying this since the start of his reign.

Absolutely no evidence whatsoever that he learns from any of his fookups.

Oh I agree but because he’s ploughed the money in once it represents hope if he does it again   This time with a good strategy and a decent manager then we have a chance....once we have steadied the FFP ship.

is it likely? No but there is hope as we got close once before.

1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

Learn from his mistakes ?

We've been saying this since the start of his reign.

Absolutely no evidence whatsoever that he learns from any of his fookups.

Who's "we"?

Can you pull out one of your posts from 3 years ago where you predicted this?

Ta.

1 hour ago, Eastern said:

I can’t remember a time when so many Wednesday fans wanted a change in manager. Even under Dave Jones and Alan Irvine, people were not so pro-change.

Disasterous Dave was pretty unpopular at the end.

Jos's problem is all the stats say he is a shocking failure, and doesn't look to have any chance of turning it round.

Our biggest problem is still DC and Sage and Onion though, as if they don't get a grip, the new Manager is already up against it.

1 hour ago, james o connor said:

This is by and far the lowest. Been asked by people to go to the Preston and Birmingham matches , I’d rather make love to Ann widdecombe to be honest . 

Everything about the club is wrong , all boiling down to the chairman . The bare face cheek to ask those prices to watch that dross is laughable . 

I hated the early 2000s and the 2009-2011 periods as we were awful but this is a whole new level . To Chuck the money the club has at it and fleece the fans the way chansiri has and to find ourselves in the mess we have is bewildering . I honestly think my goldfish would run the club better , in fact I know he could . 

The fact the club can’t even give free tickets away on tickets for troops says it all. Fans have been turned off.

4 hours ago, Eastern said:

I can’t remember a time when so many Wednesday fans wanted a change in manager. Even under Dave Jones and Alan Irvine, people were not so pro-change.

Under Irvine in League One people forget we were top 2 until the January transfer window. It all went drastically wrong from there. But at least Mandaric put him out of his misery promptly.

Jos has been here far too long and the atmosphere has turned so sour and it’s very very damaging.

Personally I worry that Thursday might be a defining moment in my 26 year love affair with Wednesday.

If Chansiri says he’s staying put and has no intention to sell

If he says Jos is a good manager and is doing a good job, and isn’t going anywhere

And if he blames the fans 

Then that might be me done for a while

With an 8 hour round trip to see home games, and at this stage of my life, unfortunately I don’t have the time or money to justify supporting what is quite frankly a shambles. 

What i will say is I have the highest respect for those of you who will still go to matches, as you are the reason wednesday will always be the greatest club in the world.  WAWAW 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Personally I worry that Thursday might be a defining moment in my 26 year love affair with Wednesday.

If Chansiri says he’s staying put and has no intention to sell

If he says Jos is a good manager and is doing a good job, and isn’t going anywhere

And if he blames the fans 

Then that might be me done for a while

With an 8 hour round trip to see home games, and at this stage of my life, unfortunately I don’t have the time or money to justify supporting what is quite frankly a shambles. 

What i will say is I have the highest respect for those of you who will still go to matches, as you are the reason wednesday will always be the greatest club in the world.  WAWAW 

Top post mate 

Lets hope something changes for the better soon, or more of our better fanbase will continue to drift away 

There's no time worse than the current one....there never is..

.the most recent paper cut is always the worst paper cut....the most recent trump is always the smelliest there's ever been....The most recent foot treading on an upturned plug is always the most painful....

I have been a season ticket holder for over 20 years and been joined over time by my two sons and two grandsons.

From where we sit, it's a great view of the pitch but these last two seasons have not produced a great view of the football.

Next month, it is renewal time and I have to make a decision whether to renew five tickets. That takes some serious cash. Not renewing is suddenly a viable option.

9 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

There's no time worse than the current one....there never is..

.the most recent paper cut is always the worst paper cut....the most recent trump is always the smelliest there's ever been....The most recent foot treading on an upturned plug is always the most painful....

Oh I don’t know. Mrs ShandyPants let one go in bed last week and I honestly considered sleeping in the spare room. She’s trumped (and blamed me) since then but they weren’t as bad as that one. 

Doesn't even come close to the top five, in no particular order:

The club suing our fans.

Relegation from the premier league.

Losing the second cup final in the same season.

Losing the playoff final.

Winding up orders in court.

Relegation from the Championship.

So yeah not even close, but I'm also feeling pretty low right now, just that a little perspective is needed.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Tonight. By quite a stretch.

People can do the usual and say ‘be grateful remember the Allen days, remember when Irvine was in charge’, truth is I feel more disillusioned and disconnected from this club than ever before.

Its garbage in every aspect.

I guess you're not old enough to remember the 70s