Today

33 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Back in the early 70's I went to home and away, great times, but dont go now, am I one of your failures?

Still a true fan in my eyes.

Many fans cannot afford it or have work commitments. 

Maybe the definition of a true fan is some one who chucks a well played job then takes one that is 9 -5 Mon to Fri. 

Why are some judgemental? WAWAW or is that Just a few.

I think 99% of people dont have a problem with priority points system so not sure OP point is.

I used to go to all games home and away but knocked aways on the head. Was getting expensive and wasnt prepared to go without things like a holiday or new car anymore.

But if a big away game and a very limited amount of tickets think people who have gone to games like today should get first choice.

39 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Back in the early 70's I went to home and away, great times, but dont go now, am I one of your failures?

You should be knighted for that mate, wasn't we even more depressing in the 70's ? if i remember correctly ? shyte crowds and the lot ?

Im a stayaway fan for today. Can't be arsed to travel all that way to see another Jos turdball special. Apologies to the TRUEFAN op. 

I go to most away games,  have plenty of TPP but funnily enough when I was watching us get battered at the likes of Stevenage,  Exeter,  Orient, Hartlepool, Gillingham etc. it never occurred to me to go on Owlstalk slagging off fellow Wednesdayites who didn't go.

1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

Fair play to all those who give as much money as possible for DC to spunk up the wall, and Jos to not have a clue.

A real shame the club rewards them with sweet fizz all. DC needs to take a good look at himself next time he blames the fans for our plight.

Thought it was the manager who 'Spunked it'.  (Your words, not mine).

You were always blaming Carlos for 'spunking 60 million..... up from the 30 million you originally told us.

Now its the chairman's fault is it?

Make your mind up.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, steveger said:

You should be knighted for that mate, wasn't we even more depressing in the 70's ? if i remember correctly ? shyte crowds and the lot ?

Remember going up to Darlington, think cup match, midweek, freezing, pissed it down, got soaked, lost.

Broke down on way home

12 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

Thought it was the manager who 'Spunked it'.  (Your words, not mine).

You were always blaming Carlos for 'spunking 60 million..... up from the 30 million you originally told us.

Now its the chairman's fault is it?

Make your mind up.  

So much spunking going down....

5MtSsRx.gif&token=AQAA5iEVXMWUY13P3cbdFY