Today

Hopefully this puts a rest to the TPP system debate, no more moaning when part timers can't get a ticket for big games. I'm in a boozer in Port Talbot and there's barely anyone here, real fans will go to the games and deserve the tickets to the big ones. For me anyone that's travelled to Swansea today should be going to the fans forum next week, not the bum fans who go twice a year. 

Over and out 

• Haha 5

Fair play to those who have gone.

But nothing worse than those who claim they are a true fan/better fan than others because they go to all the away games. Well done you like following Wednesday away no matter what. Some people can’t afford trips to Wales and some people would rather spend money elsewhere. At the end of the day we’re all Wednesday. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I wouldn’t say that makes you a real fan more just someone with either too much money and time to spare or their priorities all wrong 

it’s nearly Christmas and I ain’t traveling all that way spending that cash to watch that dros I’ll spend it on my three year old and and watch it on the dodgy box thanks 

I’m ok being a plastic fan, enjoy wales 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Hopefully this puts a rest to the TPP system debate, no more moaning when part timers can't get a ticket for big games. I'm in a boozer in Port Talbot and there's barely anyone here, real fans will go to the games and deserve the tickets to the big ones. For me anyone that's travelled to Swansea today should be going to the fans forum next week, not the bum fans who go twice a year. 

Over and out 

Ah, the old "Real Fan "  post .

We are ALL supporters , weather we are ST holders, go to away games, or can only pick and choose their games. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Fair play to those who have gone.

But nothing worse than those who claim they are a true fan/better fan than others because they go to all the away games. Well done you like following Wednesday away no matter what. Some people can’t afford trips to Wales and some people would rather spend money elsewhere. At the end of the day we’re all Wednesday. 

^^^^^^^^^ 

This 100% 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Over and out 

We have only sold 53 tickets .......what did you expect 

• Haha 1

Over and out 

whoosh

Over and out 

Just for you mate, enjoy....:biggrin:

Well done..

IMG_2503.jpg

Edited by steveger
  • Haha 4

Over and out 

Well done you are doing so well in life that in the run up to Christmas you have disposable income enough to spend it on football 

I on the other hand, obviously not a real fan as im at home, waste all my money on frivolities like rent, bills and taxes, oh if only i'd listened in school 

Are you going to the Luton Cup Game perchance ? i'm assuming as an UberFan you will be, i am too maybe we could meet for a drink and you could help me mend my ways and lead me to the promised land of superfandom

Edited by Lawrie Madden
  • Haha 2