Nixon

I've never felt like I've wasted so much money so pointlessly before. 

There's no guarantees of quality in football, and I can't say I really expected it, but you at least expect the club to be run professionally and your money and loyalty to be treated with at least some respect.

The level of neglect for the fans in this sense is criminal and I'm sick to the back teeth of it now tbh.

3 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

No wonder they call him reluctant-nicko. 

He's reluctant to say anything with substance. 

Still. It'll be interesting to see Aggers. Makes sense he's looking for work after upsetting the beebs golden boy Lineker...

He's upset remoaner jug-ears........................it's a yes from me then..................top man

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

No wonder they call him reluctant-nicko. 

He's reluctant to say anything with substance. 

Still. It'll be interesting to see Aggers. Makes sense he's looking for work after upsetting the beebs golden boy Lineker...

Jonathon Agnew, not Stephen.

56 minutes ago, Quist said:

Nixon has mentioned something tonight re Bruce.

/Says waiting for details of budget and ambition. also something about Agnew as assistant.

Our clueless Owner wont get rid of Jos ,so its never going to happen .

Seems like we're fizzed. It's been shambolic ever since Wembley and from last season onwards we're paying the price for numerous mistakes. The only way out of this mess is action not words. Chansiri needs to learn from his mistakes, much like the Cardiff owner and get the fans back on side with realistic ticket prices etc, ditching the advisers and Jos, and by bringing in a experienced no nonsense manager to do things their way. We need someone similar to Warnock, who knows the League or we need to find another Big Jack from somewhere to revive us. However, I don't think Chansiri will learn from his mistakes and it's going to get even worse before it starts to get better again. This season and the foreseeable future will be all about trying to stay in the division, until we can go again. Our best bet to fast track that, stabilise and to rebuild might be by following Cardiff's suit and bringing in an experienced manager like they did with Warnock.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Mr. Wednesday said:

Seems like we're fizzed. It's been shambolic ever since Wembley and from last season onwards we're paying the price for numerous mistakes. The only way out of this mess is action not words. Chansiri needs to learn from his mistakes, much like the Cardiff owner and get the fans back on side with realistic ticket prices etc, ditching the advisers and Jos, and by bringing in a experienced no nonsense manager to do things their way. We need someone similar to Warnock, who knows the League or we need to find another Big Jack from somewhere to revive us. However, I don't think Chansiri will learn from his mistakes and it's going to get even worse before it starts to get better again. This season and the foreseeable future will be all about trying to stay in the division, until we can go again. Our best bet to fast track that, stabilise and to rebuild might be by following Cardiff's suit and bringing in an experienced manager like they did with Warnock.

Thanks for the "on the spot" report there from Ian Holloway. 

Now let's find out what the weather's going to be like today  with Claudia Nimbus .......

lol

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2