Nixon

Just now, daleblue said:

Just out of interest, are these expensive signings playing today or benched? If playing, are they playing well?

Could it be he knows what he wants in the transfer market but couldn't get the best out of them.

If that's the case at least it would be a step in the right direction, after the last two years of signing over aged crocks.

No idea but he couldn't get them promoted. And that is what we need someone to get us promoted. 

Regardless of weather we are about to make an appointnent got hot one lined up or not for a New Years appointment or not even started looking Jos needs to go 

he’s lost the support of the fans and it the players and team are underperforming 

we are gemberally better with no manager  for the intrim in my opinion 

1 minute ago, Mycroft said:

No idea but he couldn't get them promoted. And that is what we need someone to get us promoted. 

In the long term yes, but a far more pressing requirement of our new manager will be to prevent us getting relegated. The longer DC takes to get rid of Jos the harder the job becomes for his replacement.

What the he'll is happening at this club, if Chansiri and his goons think that this is acceptable, allowing the club to fester, the fans to argue, not knowing what is happening from one day to the next! Jo's should have gone a month ago, yet complete silence........ It's simply a disgrace how little respect this regime seems to have for the fans of this great club. The saddest thing Is, the curse of apathy is beginning to set in across the fan base, it's a sense of "we've seen this all before!" I'm genuinely concerned about the immediate future of this club.

6 minutes ago, Maltby owl83 said:

What the he'll is happening at this club, if Chansiri and his goons think that this is acceptable, allowing the club to fester, the fans to argue, not knowing what is happening from one day to the next! Jo's should have gone a month ago, yet complete silence........ It's simply a disgrace how little respect this regime seems to have for the fans of this great club. The saddest thing Is, the curse of apathy is beginning to set in across the fan base, it's a sense of "we've seen this all before!" I'm genuinely concerned about the immediate future of this club.

This is so true. I am a POTD "customer", i have to be really motivated to pay these crazy prices to watch such poor football. Can anyone else see the similarities with Jos and Mourinho? Instead of managing the star players, they argue with them and bench them. We really need someone coming in with a positive outlook.

3 minutes ago, bobowl said:

This is so true. I am a POTD "customer", i have to be really motivated to pay these crazy prices to watch such poor football. Can anyone else see the similarities with Jos and Mourinho? Instead of managing the star players, they argue with them and bench them. We really need someone coming in with a positive outlook.

Don't know how you do it. The POTD prices are extortionate, you can justify if(once in a while) if we are getting success. But I'm surprised anyone pays on the gate to watch this. I certainly see the similarities with the Mourinho situation too!

Guest domSWFC

One manager I'd like to see given a go would be Thiago Motta. He's currently managing his first team, U19's at PSG. I've seen him in few interviews and really seems to have a positive philosophy in regards to attacking. 

He's played under some great managers, Ranieri, Blanc, Ancellotti, Moriniho. Obviously he could be too high profile for us, and too much of a risk at this time, but we could be a new big challenge for him. Even if we went down, I'd give him time to rebuild. 

Here's a video discussing his tactics.

Staff from Dortmond have done well it seems in the Championship. Some kind of strong mentality is needed here maybe. But the entire backroom staff need to be of that big mentality background. No good having a German league manager with English coaches. They all need to move in so they sing off the same hymn sheet. I wouldn't think that was rocket science. Not happened with Jos. 

9 minutes ago, domSWFC said:

One manager I'd like to see given a go would be Thiago Motta. He's currently managing his first team, U19's at PSG. I've seen him in few interviews and really seems to have a positive philosophy in regards to attacking. 

He's played under some great managers, Ranieri, Blanc, Ancellotti, Moriniho. Obviously he could be too high profile for us, and too much of a risk at this time, but we could be a new big challenge for him. Even if we went down, I'd give him time to rebuild. 

Here's a video discussing his tactics.

Shooot