Nixon

I don't buy the excuse of not having a replacement sorted for not sacking Jos.

He's doing such a crap job, I'd rather the U12's coach be given it for a few weeks.

Surely one of the coaches, either around the first team or the academy can see what's going off on the pitch and have some ideas on how to improve things.

We have nothing to lose by sacking Jos.

4 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

I think we'll get Bruce after the Luton game. 

Why we haven't just appointed Haslam as interim coach though I don't know.

Could even give it Abdi to make him earn his cash for once.

No chance, his hay fever will flare up if he gets too close to the pitch.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, modboy said:

imagine if we had appointed Ole Gunnar, they'd be meltdowns on here 

It would be like us appointing Roland Nillson until the end of the season. I think some fans would be alright with that if there was an admission from the club that we need a new long term plan as things aren’t right 

2 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

It would be like us appointing Roland Nillson until the end of the season. I think some fans would be alright with that if there was an admission from the club that we need a new long term plan as things aren’t right 

Ole was appalling at Cardiff though

1 minute ago, modboy said:

Ole was appalling at Cardiff though

Yes, tho Im related to a Man Utd fan and they are very happy with what the club have done. To appoint a club legend to oversee the team in the short term. Let’s face it, Man Utd can’t play any worse and neither can we if Jos leaves 

7 hours ago, jonnyowl said:

I don't buy the excuse of not having a replacement sorted for not sacking Jos.

He's doing such a crap job, I'd rather the U12's coach be given it for a few weeks.

Surely one of the coaches, either around the first team or the academy can see what's going off on the pitch and have some ideas on how to improve things.

We have nothing to lose by sacking Jos.

After the swearing episode he should have been sacked for gross mis conduct,

2 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

Yes, tho Im related to a Man Utd fan and they are very happy with what the club have done. To appoint a club legend to oversee the team in the short term. Let’s face it, Man Utd can’t play any worse and neither can we if Jos leaves 

I wish we had the same win ratio as Mourino had at Man Utd. Can't be that bad can they. Its made worse with Liverpool and Man City playing out of their skins. At least we have a few points banked from earlier in the season, but, don't get fooled into thinking that sacking JL the club cant do any worse. We just have to wait and see. 

16 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

I wish we had the same win ratio as Mourino had at Man Utd. Can't be that bad can they. Its made worse with Liverpool and Man City playing out of their skins. At least we have a few points banked from earlier in the season, but, don't get fooled into thinking that sacking JL the club cant do any worse. We just have to wait and see. 

1 win in 10 matches and playing awful football is pretty bad. Maybe we won’t see a massive improvement, but like I say it can’t get a lot worse than the current stats - we are heading to relegation zone already. 

Edited by Owls-Fan

9 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

I think we'll get Bruce after the Luton game. 

Why we haven't just appointed Haslam as interim coach though I don't know.

Could even give it Abdi to make him earn his cash for once.

When did JL officially start this job? Might be something to do with giving him a year, with a further option. Any sacking in that year could cost DC. If it's early January, when the year is up, could be crucial moneywise.

3 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

When did JL officially start this job? Might be something to do with giving him a year, with a further option. Any sacking in that year could cost DC. If it's early January, when the year is up, could be crucial moneywise.

Early Jan I think the 3rd or 4th.