Nixon

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Chansiri just dithering as usual. We won’t get anyone if he continues this approach to running the club. Learning from mistakes? Not at all.

Don't think he's dithering. As he's already asked someone to replace him. Can understand Chansiri still wanting to keep a proper manager in charge.

The guy who is dithering it seems is Bruce.

Seems fair enough,how many times has Bruce had a Christmas off. Is this why Jos is going through the motions knows that Bruce is in from January?

We might as well conduct a raffle as to who plays as won't make any difference. Only problem with picking names from a hat is that might get some playing out of position lol

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I just don’t think he will sack Jos before the forum next week. He is rightly going to get so much crap thrown at him. I genuinely can’t believe Jos hasn’t been sacked already. Shambles of a club  

Totally agree. Regardless if Bruce isn’t ready, Jos needs to go. It’s absolutely evident he’s lost the players and the fans.

If Jos is still in charge by Thursday and there isn’t any good news, it could seriously kick off. I also expect the Chansiri will blame for the fans for all that’s going on. Could be a bloodbath!

17 minutes ago, Animis said:

Would Bruce stall until after christmas, if for example the Fulham job comes up. 

Why on earth would Bruce get the Fulham job 

Crikey. This Nixon is the great sage of our time isn't he. 

I see a ground it's painted blue...the fans are booing the manager. ...theres a big owls emblem .....I see a manager ....He's out of work.....he likes to spend money,...do you have any money?...If you don't he might not come....but if you do he might.......come back tomorrow for amazing insight....

• Haha 1

If bruce isnt interested now, then its time to move on to other targets. Its not a good situation to be in. Jos must know hes not wanted, players know hes not wanted. 

Whats the point in that? 

Clear the decks now. 

Edited by Maddogbob

2 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

I don't see him as a quality manager after all the money he spent at Villa.  That's a big black mark on his CV and I don't want to run the risk of him doing the same at SWFC 

Just out of interest, are these expensive signings playing today or benched? If playing, are they playing well?

Could it be he knows what he wants in the transfer market but couldn't get the best out of them.

If that's the case at least it would be a step in the right direction, after the last two years of signing over aged crocks.