Sunderland ‘Til I Die - A terrifying watch

SkegHubro

3 hours ago, eightbelow said:

I dont understand why they didnt keep Maja and accept losing him at the end of the season. He would have improved their chances of going up and they wouldnt have had to spend money on Griggs. That was a bad mistake on their part.

I do agree and did think the same especially when they were struggling to replace him on the last day of the transfer window. They would have saved a fortune not only on a transfer fee but on wages as Maja would have been on next to nothing compared to Grigg

On 22/05/2020 at 23:30, IWEDFM said:

I do agree and did think the same especially when they were struggling to replace him on the last day of the transfer window. They would have saved a fortune not only on a transfer fee but on wages as Maja would have been on next to nothing compared to Grigg

Easy to look back and say that now. Maja was going to go on a free in 6 months. So they did the right thing at the time.

The disaster was 4m for Grigg, not letting Maja leave.

Can imagine a documentary about our shambles of a club being made in the near future. Bit of comedy with cake ball and appointing Jos, showing little DC interviewing the Cowley brothers and then a bit for horror fans with the contract extension for Pelupessy. 

Edited by WalthamOwl
  • Haha 2

On 04/06/2020 at 22:46, WalthamOwl said:

Can imagine a documentary about our shambles of a club being made in the near future. Bit of comedy with cake ball and appointing Jos, showing little DC interviewing the Cowley brothers and then a bit for horror fans with the contract extension for Pelupessy. 

I think a documentary of our club taking in the last 5 years would be amazing tv

• Like 1