Sidibe found it difficult as well

Players shouldn’t be playing football if they can’t deal with that, what do they expect when they play as they are every week. They should thrive off playing for a club like Wednesday and want to turn it around but most don’t wanna be here. 

Ps Sidibe was utter shîte anyway 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, swfcjack27 said:

Players shouldn’t be playing football if they can’t deal with that, what do they expect when they play as they are every week. They should thrive off playing for a club like Wednesday and want to turn it around but most don’t wanna be here. 

Ps Sidibe was utter shîte anyway 

I concur Sidibe was 5hite

• Haha 1

Yeah, fans get on players back...but things were pretty positive until we completely imploded a few months ago. 

6th in the league, just beat Bristol City and we have been nothing short of pathetic since the international break. 

Were the fans booing the players at the training ground during the two weeks off? 

I'm going against the popular opinion here (well, assuming the comments above are representative of the population) but I fully agree with Sidibe. Yes, I know all the arguments - they should feel honoured to play for Wednesday, even to be a pro footballer, on their money they should need no motivation, why don't they just man up - but after all they are human beings. And they even get booed when they put in a shift but things don't come off for them. Which is what the current squad are doing all the time: they work really hard but they play so nervy they are snatching at passes, crosses and shots, plus avoiding trying things that might make them look stupid if they don't come off. 

It's not all the fan's fault - no one is saying that. But fans have their part to pay.