SWANSEA - WEDNESDAY OMDT

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

That is embarrassing form. He has to be sacked. 

Jos is the worst manager I've seen during my time watching Wednesday and I don't say that lightly. I'm usually the one calling for managers to be given more time but Jos has no redeeming features whatsoever. He falls short in every attribute you want in a manager.

Guest LittleG
4 minutes ago, Lee A said:

Looking at the defenders we have, it's no great surprise.  

Teams must be dying for a crack at Wednesday,  must make the game a lot easier knowing you just have to turn up and you get at least 2 goals.

It sure is not a surprise but why drop Hector today, baffling!

3 minutes ago, Lee A said:

Looking at the defenders we have, it's no great surprise.  

Teams must be dying for a crack at Wednesday,  must make the game a lot easier knowing you just have to turn up and you get at least 2 goals.

Said it many times any team with Baker, Fox and Pelupessy in hasn’t a chance. Awful recruitment and team selection.

Fox, Nuhiu, Baker, Dawson... there you have 4 more reasons we're losing again and 4 incredible exceptions to JL's "no favourites" rule because why else would we see them on the pitch with the likes we've got on the bench? FFS...

Get Jos out of our club now, DC, it's already long overdue... I don't care if next manager isn't lined up yet, just get JL out and some caretaker to take over... not Bullen either because he's been here under both CC and JL now and obviously not able to put things right either.

3 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

NOBODY IS CELEBRATING ANOTHER INEPT DISPLAY. Sadly most aren't surprised by it though.

Bang it in capitals and beleive it all you want, I know what I can see and hear with my own eyes old pal

2 minutes ago, NorthernOwl said:

Jos is the worst manager I've seen during my time watching Wednesday and I don't say that lightly. I'm usually the one calling for managers to be given more time but Jos has no redeeming features whatsoever. He falls short in every attribute you want in a manager.

50 years... seen all the bad uns, 

this abject apology of a man is the worst thing I've ever seen.