SWANSEA - WEDNESDAY OMDT

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Come on Wednesday. I’m hoping we win 1-0 with a 93rd minute dodgy penalty but that we play poo and the fans still give Jos what for at half time at the end of the game. Hopefully, if he sees we still want him out even though we have won, he will walk. 

Edited by Kagoshimaowl

Can we dig deep and find a performance? And if we can now then why not for the last God knows how long? Watching the video in the Mel Sterland thread - 

and comparing Mel, strong, confident, fast, always smiling, with our options today - oh dear. Sterland and Irish, or Baker and Penney? Hell's bells.

I hope the team plays for the shirt (whatever purple and grey crap it is) like that '84 team did. 

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way,

Oh what fun it is to see.............................. 

Great OMDT as usual Snoots. Totally in agreement about the shirts and the stiffs. Great news about Keegan taking over too. As for today's match, well, what can ya say but...……………………………..

C'MON THE WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!

BRING BACK THE STIFFS....FFS

• Like 4

Thanks MiLord. Brilliant as ever. Can't believe anyone thought getting rid of reserve games would help players or clubs. Keegan not noted for cool, the calm thoughtful decisions at management level though.

As to the Blue and White wizards.

Head saying.... they'll get an early goal and we won't recover 2-0.

Heart saying... the same :sad:

'Hope deferred makes the heart grow sick.' Prov 13:12

I don’t know how Theresa May gets out of bed every morning these days.

I don’t know how Snoots gets out of bed on a Saturday morning these days.

Well done Snoots. Excellent.

Hope Bony doesn’t play. Him v our back four....squirm. No Bannan too. For once my positivity refuses to surface. Heavy defeat today I fear.