Terrible Communication from the Club

1 hour ago, ANDY said:

Sam Winnall posted on his instagram account a few days ago that he can't wait to pull the shirt on again and get back to scoring goals for us.

9 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Excellent. Begs the question why he doesn’t make the bench though doesn’t it? Amongst our 4 left backs on there :ph34r:

Just because he's posted he can't wait to play again doesn't mean he's not still injured though, it just means what it says "he can't wait to pull the shirt back on".

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Excellent. Begs the question why he doesn’t make the bench though doesn’t it? Amongst our 4 left backs on there :ph34r:

To be fair, Winnall posted he's going through one of the toughest challenges of his life fighting back from injury while all he wants is to be out there on the pitch... so it doesn't seem like he's quite ready.

1 hour ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Don't let it make you sad bear ; after all, Santa will be coming soon :rolleyes::picnic:  ITK

I was a bit shocked the other night when our lass said Santa was going to empty his sacks in her stockings . 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, gbear05 said:

Given how much the club makes us pay for such a low quality team, they should be doing everything they can to improve the ‘experience’ of being a fan.

So why are we always in the dark about where lots of the players are? Why can’t they give us simple, quick updates via social media to say that Winnall or whoever is injured? 

The prices are so high for us because we are paying players such as Westwood such high wages, but we rely on rumours as to why they don’t feature.

Can you imagine any of the Premier League clubs being so unprofessional? 

It feels like we’re being run by an out of date dictatorship and it makes me really sad.

whinge whinge...it's not fair...I don't want to pay as much as that...Westwood spends it all and he doesn't even play...it's not fair...I'm a fan, I have a right to know...I pay my money so I have a right to express my opinion...whinge whinge....I'm really upset by the way the club treats me...I want to have a say in it...it's terrible the way the club keeps things from me...I have rights you know...I only hear rumours...and I think all the bad ones must be true...because Chansiri won't tell me what's happening...I think he's a big bully and I don't like him...I think I'm going to cry.:sad:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

Guest Willow Owl

Message to Owlstalk from Mr Chansiri. 

Please see itinerary for injured player 

Kieran Lee- Recovering from knee op. 

7.00am- Alarm goes off and makes cup of decaffeinated coffee (club rules). 

7.30am- Shower, breakfast (club diet) no frosties. Take kids to school. 

9.30am- Report to gym for rehab work on said knee. Easy does it. 

12.30- Lunch with rest of squad. Must not sit with Hutch, Boyd, Jones, Westwood, as on naughty table.. 

1.30pm- Back to gym for more rehab on said knee. Then Thai massage (personal recommendation). 

3.30pm- leaves ground to pick up kids and heads home, give them a slap if they misbehave. 

5.00pm - 6.00pm Tea time. See club diet sheet. Don't be naughty and try and sneak a vanilla slice. 

7.00pm -10.00pm Watch soaps if wife insists. If not watch the footie. 

10.30- Cup of Ovaltine, Bed. Sex is allowed but only if last resort. Then close eyes and count the sheep nighty, night dont let the bed bugs bite. 

Please tune in for tomorrows enthralling Player injury itinerary report (featuring Almen Abdi). Please note this could run for a few days. 

Also coming soon, PLAYER CONTRACT, Starring K. Westwood. What he earns and the terms and conditions. 

:biggrin:

Stay tuned pop pickers

DC 

2 hours ago, Tudders said:

This sums up the generation of entitlement.

Everyone seems to demand answers these days. I don’t particularly want other teams having an advantage because they can check social media for our injury list just because a section of our fans demand it. 

Whether it costs £1 or £50 to watch us, makes no difference. We aren’t ‘entitled’ to know anything from behind the scenes just because we pay a certain amount.

I recently went to the cinema.I paid slightly more to watch the film than If I’d gone through a competitor of theirs. I paid more as I like that specific cinema company, and I feel it’s more comfortable. However as I paid more I don’t feel that I have a right to demand to see their accounts or staff rotas or disciplinary details etc it’s my choice to pay more or not.

We aren’t part of the business, we aren’t shareholders anymore, we just go and watch the games for entertainment* reasons. 

*not been a lot of that lately I know!!lol

well then you are left with not attending which plenty of season ticket holders are doing and not renewing which plenty will do

Guest addedtime
2 hours ago, Morepork said:

Amazing how some of us survived for years without having to know stuff like that.

Exactly. Two or three lines in the Star every now or again.

A different generation though, with different capabilities at hand.

Oh seriously f*ck off

If it helps someone told me Winnall was seen in Morrsisons cafe this morning having a full English 

Edited by Ash76

13 minutes ago, waynecoyne14 said:

well then you are left with not attending which plenty of season ticket holders are doing and not renewing which plenty will do

Yes I agree, but that’s up to the individuals whether they go/renew season tickets or not.

The club can’t be expected to disclose team news etc on social media just to retain a handful

of supporters who otherwise wouldn’t buy a ticket. 

Edited by Tudders

2 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

I guess it is because he's still injured, been well known since he played for U23s at Hull. 

Tbf Jos has usually stated in his pre match interviews if players are injured, just like he did with Forestieri last Friday.

8 minutes ago, Mister Soul said:

The best companies in the world succeed through excellent communication..

if only the club would recognise that this would help them in so many ways 

Very frustrating 

Club have backed away from posting regulary on social media due idiots commenting with abuse. 

Very Frustrating. 

Edited by bradowl

2 hours ago, gbear05 said:

I’m pretty sure most or all of the premier league clubs tell you what injuries their players have. Happens every week in press conferences.

Or they give a reason why players aren’t featuring, eg Fred, Keita, Loftus-Cheek...

We have the weekly press conferences too. Perhaps those attending need to get a bit more probing in their questioning.