Please show respect for Mr Chansiri at the Fans Forum

1 hour ago, BingleyOwl said:

He has an active role within the Thai Union Group... 

I can clear this up. He absolutely does not, and never has, had an active role in Thai Union. 

This is very easy to find out because Thai Union are a multi billion dollar company and produce a 100 page annual report that tells you everything you need to know.

We also know that he owns less than 1.3% of the company because anyone with a holding greater than that is individually reported which he isn't.

His owns around 25% of Chansiri Real Estate which is a family holding company for the Bangkok Office of Thai Union that they lease back to them and he owns Gemini Watercraft who have had dealings with Thai Union in the past (leasing them boats) but are no longer active in any real sense.

There is no record of Mr Chansiri having any business interests outside the gifts to him of what are essentially family trust companies that only deal with Thai Union.

The Chansiri family is estimated to be worth just under £800m but most of this wealth is controlled by Dad and elder brother (who us the only one of the brothers active within the company and also believed to be the wealthiest in the family).

Of course this can't be definitive, maybe Mr C has secretly built an empire but I'm not sure he would be up to it.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, steveger said:

the bit that puzzled me was this bit, with the TUF backgrounds.....anyone ?

2B8019D000000578-3203892-image-a-28_1440

maxresdefault.jpg

Had to change it because of links to Reading Oxford and Leicester ...:ph34r:

Dont ask it's messy .........

Allegedly. ....

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

How's Rangers doing Steve ?...

In general or tonight  ?...

In general... better than i honestly expected... but still not good enough...:wacko:

tonight......... pish did their best Wednesday impersonation...:sad:

Edited by steveger

20 minutes ago, londonowl said:

I can clear this up. He absolutely does not, and never has, had an active role in Thai Union. 

This is very easy to find out because Thai Union are a multi billion dollar company and produce a 100 page annual report that tells you everything you need to know.

We also know that he owns less than 1.3% of the company because anyone with a holding greater than that is individually reported which he isn't.

His owns around 25% of Chansiri Real Estate which is a family holding company for the Bangkok Office of Thai Union that they lease back to them and he owns Gemini Watercraft who have had dealings with Thai Union in the past (leasing them boats) but are no longer active in any real sense.

There is no record of Mr Chansiri having any business interests outside the gifts to him of what are essentially family trust companies that only deal with Thai Union.

The Chansiri family is estimated to be worth just under £800m but most of this wealth is controlled by Dad and elder brother (who us the only one of the brothers active within the company and also believed to be the wealthiest in the family).

Of course this can't be definitive, maybe Mr C has secretly built an empire but I'm not sure he would be up to it.

Well he found £60m from somewhere. 

Just my view, but I’ve always thought DC was the front man for family money. 

Can someone tell him to sort out the bars ont concourses at Hillsborough so you can actually get a half time pint. I don't mind us being poo but I haven't been able to buy a beer at Hillsborough for like 5 years because of the queues at bar.lol

20 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

On a light hearted note..

Would love loads of Owlstalk members to attend but only using their sign ins when prompted to ask a question ..

The vision of John Pearson calling out the likes of individually in the style of Father Jack  :--

"KenDoddsdadsdogsdead"

"JunkSmuggler"

"Hootie & The Shittu"

"Anus."

"Vulva"

"One Eyed Milkman"

& ShandyPants  

And many more ...

Would certainly bring a smile to one or two and the looks  on the none owlstalker's faces as the names are read out would be a picture 

Would lighten the mood I think too?

....lol

Pretty sure I'd get lynched.

20 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

On a light hearted note..

Would love loads of Owlstalk members to attend but only using their sign ins when prompted to ask a question ..

The vision of John Pearson calling out the likes of individually in the style of Father Jack  :--

"KenDoddsdadsdogsdead"

"JunkSmuggler"

"Hootie & The Shittu"

"Anus."

"Vulva"

"One Eyed Milkman"

& ShandyPants  

And many more ...

Would certainly bring a smile to one or two and the looks  on the none owlstalker's faces as the names are read out would be a picture 

Would lighten the mood I think too?

....lol

Daryl catpis

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/12/2018 at 20:28, BingleyOwl said:

I am sure that the discussions at the Fans Forum will be direct and challenging, and it is right that they should be. 

However, I sincerely hope that our fans are courteous and balanced in the style of their inputs.

It is important to recognise that Mr Chansiri has done a lot for the Club and that, under him, we've had two of our best seasons since we were relegated from the top Premiership.

We must also recognise that courtesy and respect are important qualities in Thai culture. To cause a Thai person to 'lose face' can be very damaging!

I feel that, whilst our short term success doesn't look particularly bright, we are in very safe hands with Mr Chansiri at the helm and it is very important that we try to keep him on our side.

As stated on here already.He can't demand respect just because he is Thai.

him and that other clown are totally clueless,

Welcome to division 1.

\Not arsed now whether we get anything at Swansea or not.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Stokey said:

Can someone tell him to sort out the bars ont concourses at Hillsborough so you can actually get a half time pint. I don't mind us being poo but I haven't been able to buy a beer at Hillsborough for like 5 years because of the queues at bar.lol

Can someone on 20th ask about numbers on back of the shirts.

I miss Joe Ashton asking that at every shareholders meeting.